13.

"You're not really planning on going out dressed in that are you?" Alexis asked eyeing Heather from head to toe.

"What's the matter?" Heather pouted "don't you find it sexy?"

"I do and that's the problem. It's too sexy, I'm jealous" she admitted looking down.

Heather walked over to where she was and lifted her head up placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "Don't be, I'm yours only"

Just as they were about to kiss they heard a loud knock causing them both to jerk up. "I'll go check it out" Heather said getting up.

The minute the door went open Alexis made out two men standing outside, they said something to Heather which caused her to tense up but she relaxed after a few seconds. Alexis found her self rubbing her palms together anxiously she wanted to go over and stand by Heather but she decided it was best if she remained where she was.

Seconds later Heather followed them outside and Alexis felt the door slam shut.

Heather reappeared in less than a second bearing a worried look on her face.

"What was that about?" Alexis asked the minute she walked in. She could see the worried look on her face and she could feel something was off.

"Nothing" Heather quickly replaced her worried look with a smile

"You can-"

"Next march. Heather vs Carter"

A voice announced through the speaker

"Come on let's go" Heather stretched out her hand and Alexis hesitated for a while before grabbing it.

"Let's go win that fight"

The minute Heather walked out through the door people cheered for her. Alexis trailed behind her.

Not long enough a guy walked out through the same door and a few people cheered for him. Alexis eyes widened in horror.

"Wait you're fighting a guy?" She turned to Heather

Heather gave her a confused look "yeah why?"

Alexis looked at her in shock completely lost for words. How could she go up against a guy? She wondered. Judging from his look, she sneaked a glance at him, he didn't look like any ordinary guy.

"Be careful" she mouthed as Heather prepared to enter the ring. She shrugged and got into the ring.

The crowd cheered harder as the two fighters positioned themselves in the ring and got ready to pounce on each other.

An average looking man stood behind them and blew the whistle.

It was officially show time.

Heather's opponent was an average looking guy with purple hair, he obviously dyed it. Who dyes their hair purple? He was putting on a black shirt and grey sweatpants. He had a black tattoo of a snake running down his left arm. Alexis cringed at the sight of it disgusting and then he had this smile that interpreted so many things.

Something was off and Alexis couldn't seem to wrap her fingers around what it was.