4.

Alexis ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She couldn't stay there anymore second. She Couldn't watch, she felt suffocated. The second Rodney had walked into the ring, without even positioning himself well. The other guy Blade had attacked him will a punch and he fell to the ground rolling in pain as he held onto his bleeding nose.

Alexis had run out after that not wanting to watch her boyfriend or should I say ex-boyfriend get beaten. No matter what he'd done, even though he cheated Alexis couldn't stand and watch him go through that kind of pain. It broke something in her.

The minute she got to where her car was parked she got in and broke down holding onto the car wheel tightly as she bawled her eyes out. Only when she looked at her hand did she realize she was still clutching on to the flowers she'd bought earlier.

Raising up the flowers to have a clear look she began ripping it to pieces. Screaming louder as she ripped every part in to shreds. Satisfied with what she'd done she winded down her window and tossed out what was left of it.

She got ready to drive off when she heard a knock on her window. She looked to her side to see a fully clothed Heather, she was in a black leather jacket and a black leggings, what's with she and black? While her hair was let loose.

"What do you want?" She asked harshly winding down her window. She was the last person she wanted to speak to right now. Even though she didn't force him to, but just like she herself said, she'd led Rodney here. She was the cause of this whole problem and worse of all Rodney was in love with her. She found a new hatred building up for her.

"Chill I just want to talk" Heather raised her hand up in defense. Alexis scanned her from head to toe, she wasn't holding any weapon that could be used on her, but after seeing her thrash that girl she couldn't help but feel conscious.

Weapon or not if she wanted to beat you up she would

You're right on this one subconscious Alexis nodded.

She opened the car door causing Heather to shift and got out of the car.

"Your dress is beautiful" Heather complimented the minute she got out

"Thank you" was her only reply. "Damn it looks like it cost a fortune" Heather commented.

"It did" Alexis mentally rolled her eyes at her.

"Rich kid eyy?"

"Shut-"

"Listen I know you're mad at me" Heather spoke up changing the topic and Alexis kept quiet, a frown on her face. She wanted nothing more than to smash her head or worse, thrash her the way she'd thrashed that girl but something in her still found her attractive and a little bit shy in her presence but she was not about to let that show and give her the joy of knowing she affected her. She had Rodney, she couldn't have her too.

"Believe it or not I'm the reason why that kid is here" she scratched the back of her head nervously. Did she just refer to Rodney as a kid? Let it go Alexis. "He ran into me on the street, tried wooing me and I turned him down then he followed me here. I had no idea he was following me. It's been up to a month now, he's been stalking me. He'd come here and watch me fight, try to woo me again and I'll still turn him down"

Almost a month?

Alexis jaw almost dropped, Rodney had been sneaking around coming here to watch her fight and flirt with her for almost a month and she didn't know. Worst of all she never noticed, he was really a pro at his work.

"Until yesterday he swore he was gonna do something to get my attention" she continued "only to tell me today that he was going up against Blade, I was rejecting him because I thought he wasn't good enough and he was going to prove it. Then I saw him send a text to you and I tried to memorize the number and that was how I sent you that text thinking you'd be able to stop him."

Alexis face softened on hearing her explanation, it partially wasn't her fault. She'd actually suffered, Rodney had stalked her and tried kissing her without her permission. She had her own fair share of suffering."

"I'm sorry i-"

"It's okay" Heather cut her off "I should be the one who's sorry. Rodney's done this much to get my attention but he doesn't even know I'm into girls" she chuckled. Alexis mouth formed an 'O' "did you let him know?"

"I did, but he waved it off saying it was just an excuse to get him to leave me" she replied "truth is it wasn't, I am into girls and girls only" she looked at Alexis in the eye and tucked a strand behind her ear, this caused butterflies to erupt in her stomach, she quickly avoided eye contact.

"You're a beautiful girl Alexis" Heather's voice said smoothly "and you deserve better. I hope you find happiness" she tucked one last stand and walked away leaving Alexis with a million butterflies in her stomach crawling all the way down to her toes.