7.

Alexis found herself standing in front of the same building she'd ran away from yesterday. You're not doing anything wrong Alexis. If you like her go get her. She took a deep breath and walked inside.

She saw her path get blocked by two people and she looked up and saw the two same men who blocked her path yesterday.

"What you're here to see Rodney again?" One of them looked pissed why the other looked bored and was ready to let her pass anytime.

"No I'm here to see Heather" she replied, surprised at how confident she sounded. He looked at her not convinced he then turned around and shouted "Heather someone's here for you."

Alexis heart speed up the minute she realized he had called Heather over. "Who?" She heard Heather question "me" she waved and Heather looked at her surprised.

"Let her in Brad" was all she said and he stepped away allowing her to pass.

Alexis saw Heather from a distance, she was putting on a black polo and a black jean with black boots. Alexis frowned at the combination, everything was black except her hair. What did she have with black?

"Hey" Alexis greeted nervously as she approached her. Heather spared her a glance then went back to what she was doing, she was picking empty bottles and cans from the floor and shoving them into a sack. "Rodney's not here" it came out rather harsh but Alexis brushed it off.

"I know I'm not here for Rodney"

Heather's mouth formed an 'O' "why then are you here?"

Alexis hesitated realizing Heather was harsh to her and probably didn't want her to be here but she just couldn't help it "I came to see you" she regretted saying the words the minute it left her lips.

Heather stopped what she was doing and gave her a look she couldn't quite interpret.

"Why would you come to see me" annoyance was evident in her tone and Alexis couldn't stop the tears that were finding their way to the corner of her eyes.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be here" she turned around and ran out of the building the second time.

She swore she heard Heather shout "wait" but she didn't wait to confirm as she bolted out of there into her car letting the tears fall.

The first time she came here she ended up breaking down in her car, the second time was no different.

What was she expecting, that Heather would welcome her with open arms? She was way out of her league she needed to wake up from her dream and go after people in her league.

She started her engine and prepared to drive off when someone jumped in front of her car. "What the fuck!" She shouted peeping her head outside the window.

Her pissed face soon turned into confusion as the face of the person who jumped in front of her car came into view "Heather?"