9.

"What things do I make you feel?" Heather asked and Alexis felt a hiccup escape her mouth.

"What do I make you feel Alexis" she asked again this time crawling closer to her. Alexis felt another hiccup escape her mouth.

"You make me feel nervous and conscious of my self" she began to talk

"And?" Heather raised her brows knowing that was not all.

Alexis gulped hard nervously "I can't think straight when you're close to me"

"This close?" Asked Heather and soon they were few inches apart with Heather looking at her straight in her eyes "I can't think straight when you look at me like that either" Alexis added looking down.

"Like how?" Heather asked but Alexis decided to ignore it.

"When you touch me, I feel electric jolt through my body and the butterflies all the way down to my toes" she confessed closing her eyes shut.

And soon she felt Heather's hand on her stomach as she was putting on a crop top.

Just like she said she felt the electric spark, and butterflies all the way down to her toes.

"Do you feel it?" Heather whispered softly and she saw Herself nodding eyes tightly shut "yes."

"Open your eyes" she commanded

"No" Alexis shook her head and her hand began to go further. Alexis sucked in a sharp breath.

"Open it" she commanded once more and Alexis stood her ground "no"

Her hand kept going further and Alexis still stood her ground as Heathers hand continued to taunt her beneath her top. Sending different jolts through her body all at the same time.

Alexis eyes forced open the minute Heather grabbed her breasts with both hands and squeezed hard. "Heather" she moaned finally opening her eyes to look at her.

And without warning Heather dragged her hair and crashed her lips on hers.

She tasted like cigarette Alexis observed the minute Her lips were on hers and unlike the disgusting smell it gave out it tasted rather sweet. Alexis didn't know if it was the cigarette or Heather's lips that tasted this sweet all she knew was that she wanted more of it.

She grabbed Heather by her hair too and deepened the kiss, parting her mouth for Heather's tongue to stroll in.

Heather's hand was still under her top, squeezing her breasts, some how she'd found a way and Alexis bra was loose as she played with her bare breasts. Alexis moaned at her touch, she didn't know when she had unhooked her bra but it felt so good she never wanted it to stop.

Heather broke from the kiss and trailed her tongue down Alexis neck kissing and licking every inch. Alexis moaned in pleasure as she suppressed the urge to rip off her clothes as they were becoming uncomfortable, she wanted them off but she couldn't because there were people around.

There were people around it registered on her brain. She pushed Heather away softly looking down shyly "there are people around".

"So?" Heather raised a brow not concerned one bit about it.

"They can see us" she replied still looking down

"Oh" it registered in Heather's brain "you're shy" she smiled "I'm sorry I didn't consider that" she then stood up and stretched forth her hand "come let me take you somewhere where there are no people"

Alexis looked at her for a second before grabbing her hand. Heather pulled her and began to make their way out of the ring when Alexis stopped.

"What is it this time Alexis" she turned to look at her and Alexis face reddened "my bra" she simply said and Heather chuckled going over to hook it back for her.

"Can we go now?"

"Sure"

And she proceeded to pull her out of the ring.