3.

Alexis watched Heather get off the stage and get rushed by people as they threw her up and cheered her name while she smiled triumphantly.

"The next fight is Rodney vs Blade" a voice announced through the microphone.

Alexis turned her face to the direction where the voice came from.

Rodney

He was going to fight, the text hadn't been wrong.

Panicking she made her way through the crowd in search of him but to no avail. Soon the crowd began to cheer again as two people walked out of a door she hadn't notice earlier.

The first guy was someone she couldn't recognize. Then a tall blonde with green eyes came into view in nothing but a black sweatpants, it was all too familiar. Rodney.

Pushing through the crowd she tried to make her way towards him before he got to the ring then she saw someone walk to him and place their hand on his chest. Heather. She was still in the sports bra and black panties she had worn earlier and her red hair was still parked into a pony tail making it easy for Alexis to recognize her from the back.

What she saw next shocked her to the bones. Rodney pulled her Heather into a hug and then proceeded to kiss her. Heather pushed him away almost immediately balling her hands into fists as she raised it up to punch him but decided against it.

Alexis was close to them now, she could hear what they were saying. "You need your strength for the fight, it's not worth it" Heather said bitterly dropping her hand "But you try this again with me and I will knock off your teeths. All of them" she threatened.

"So you agreed to let me fight" Rodney's lips tugged up in a smirk.

"You do whatever you want I won't stop you but this won't change a thing" she pointed a finger at his chest "my decision won't change."

"No it will" Rodney said his voice filled with determination "I'll win this fight and prove to you just how much I love you and how far I'm willing to go to get you."

Alexis covered her mouth with both hands as a choked sob escaped them, tears streaming down her eyes. She couldn't believe the scene in front of her.

Just as Rodney was about to walk away his eyes landed on her and his face turned into confusion. "Alexis?" His voice came out not sure until he walked closer and confirmed it was her "what are you doing here?" His voice came out rather pissed of instead of remoseful that he had just been caught cheating.

Alexis removed her hands from her mouth "i-i-i-i" she wanted to explain but the words got stuck. A hiccup escaped her lips instead. Rodney looked at her unsure of what to say.

"Is that you baby doll?" Asked a familiar voice and she turned around to see Heather.

Baby doll

The word repeated in her head until it finally clicked. "You're the one that sent the text!?" She almost screamed.

"Yes" she nodded with a smile looking rather amused "didn't know you'd actually come, I guess you love this dick head more than I thought"

Alexis looked at the floor shyly. There was something about Heather that made her shy in her presence. She couldn't look her in the eye, couldn't help but feel conscious.

"Why! On Earth would you call her here Heather" Rodney glared at her almost losing his shit.

"Because!" Heather shouted her tone equally matching with that of Rodney's "I thought she'd be able to stop you. She's your girlfriend you at least care for her right? I thought maybe you'd listen to her" she looked down regretfully

"Why would you-"

"Because if you go on that stage! Blade will trash you! You'd be lucky to make it out alive. Since I'm the one that led you here and started this shit I thought I might as well put an end to it. Leave with your girlfriend in one piece while you still can, you don't stand a chance boy."

She went to walk away but he held her back "There's no leaving with her, it's you I love and I will prove to you that I have what it takes to be your man" the he started to walk towards the direction of the ring as both Alexis and Heather watched him not knowing how to get him to stop.

"He's throwing his life away" hissed Heather "and I won't be here to watch it" she then walked towards the opposite direction leaving sad and broken Alexis alone.