15.

Alexis felt a hand cup her cheeks and she forced her eyes open. A smiling Heather was laying next to her.

"You're awake" she sighed in relief

"Yeah" Heather nodded "how long was I passed out for? What's the time?" She asked

Alexis eyes trailed down to her watch "About two hours. 7:56"

"Damn" she hissed "it's late you should get going, your nannies would be worried I don't want to-"

"Heather" Alexis cut her off.

"Yeah?"

"The matched was planned wasn't it?"

Heather didn't say anything, though not surprised that Alexis had figured it out, she was a smart girl.

Alexis took that as a yes and continued "How much did they pay you?"

"Twice of what the club would pay me if I'd won" she said turning to the other side not able to look Alexis in the eye.

"And that's why you let yourself get beat up?" Alexis voice was rather calm.

"I needed the money" she simply said.

Alexis was losing her cool, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath telling herself to calm down. She couldn't. "Why the fuck! Did you let me watch it then?" She snapped causing Heather to flinch.

"Because then I didn't know it was going to be like this" she replied truthfully "by the time I knew it was too late, I couldn't get you out of here without you suspecting a thing. And if you knew you wouldn't let me. I need the money Alexis I really do."

"How much is it?" Alexis asked

"Excuse me?" Heather looked at her slightly annoyed

"How much did they offer you? How much does this damn club offer you! How much do you need! Name your price Heather I'll give it to you."

"I don't want your money" Heather hissed.

"But you're willing to allow yourself get beat up for their money but you won't take mine for free?"

"Alexis!"

"Heather!" She screamed back "I'm trying to help you can't you see! I don't like seeing you on that ring. The feeling of someone punching you makes me want to puke. I don't want that for you Heather."

"I appreciate your concern but-"

"Believe me I could pay for you and Antonio's expenses. But I'm sure that's not even the problem Heather you live in a nice apartment even though it's empty it must have cost a fortune. What do you need money so bad for?"

Heather could feel the flames emanating from her body, Alexis had hit a spot and she wasn't going to go easy on her.

"The problem is you're a stuck up bitch who thinks the world revolves around her and things have to go her way just because you have money. News flash I don't want your  fucking money-"

"Heather!"

"You said you were going to support me Alexis you said you weren't going to tell me what to do. Where did all that go? Were you just bluffing? Or did you finally realize we're not in the same class and you're suddenly trying to change me to fit in your class?"

"That's not what I-"

"I'm a poor girl I sure as hell don't fit in your class but I was going to try and give it a try, my mind said 'not all rich kids are the same' but you just proved me wrong once more, you bitches are all the same. Wanna know how I got that apartment? I slept with the owner of the building."

Alexis mouth fell open

"I mean I'm a lesbian and it was disgusting but I had to do it or Antonio and I wouldn't have where to stay. Now does this confirm your thoughts? We don't belong in the same world Alexis I was stupid to think I could make this work. Now get out." She pointed to the door and Alexis just stared at her dumbfounded.

"You know what" she began to slowly get off the bed "I'll get out."