Chapter Eight

Reece
I hugged my mate possessively as I looked at his pained face. I was waiting for his leaders to consent even though I would do it without their consent to save my mate.

He was cold and in pain as he hissed when I removed my hand away from him. His soul was calling out to me and I was struggling to keep my wolf in control.

"You guys should just stop blabbering and just do it." Red said weakly but I could feel the anger in his spirit towards the woman who attacked him.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I placed my hand on his cheek.

"I wouldn't agree if I wasn't sure plus two, even if I didn't get attacked we would still do it anytime in the future." He added weakly before I looked at the elf and my mate's partner.

"We don't have a choice, we need Red as much as he needs this cure." The female elf before she and the people with her walked away. "You know where our camp is, bring him back when you heal him."

I stood up and carried my mate as he laid limply on my hand, clinging to my chest for warmth. I moved fast and quick, looking for a beautiful position where we could mate. If I couldn't make his first time special then I could take him somewhere descent.

I got to a place where there was soft grass and a lot of trees. I placed my mate gently on the grass as he laid limply, his breathing heaving as he coughed dryly.

I took off the red hood as I ran my hand through his hair before he nuzzled into my hand and looked into my eyes. His eyes were losing their color and his skin getting paler than it already was.

"Are you ready?" I asked before he nodded and bared his neck for me. "This might hurt a little but I promise you, it'll feel good." I informed him before I lowered myself to his bare neck.

I breathed in his scent which had slightly changed from the bakery sweet smell to an apple poisoned by an evil queen to kill a princess. I heard as he whimpered, his hands weakly clenching onto my shoulders as I licked his neck. When he moaned and visibly relaxed, I nipped on that spot before I pushed my teeth through his skin.

He hissed in pain, gripping me tightly as I broke skin, feeling the warm liquid seeping through my fangs as I poured my life force into him. It didn't take long, he was moaning as his colour slowly started to come back before I pulled back and licked the bitemark. I watched as it healed nicely leaving the head portrait of a dire wolf.

Red sat up and panted hard, his hands clenching his chest with his cheeks being flushed. He looked into my eyes and his eyes got back his colour except that it was dilated and I could smell his arousal in the air.

"W-what's h-happening to me? I feel so hot." He started to slowly to undress his shirt before he pulled it out.

"It's the effect of the bite. Normal we were supposed to consummate before the bite but you were dying so your body is crying for relief of having too much energy inside." I explained and held his hand before touching his slightly flushed skin, exposed to the cold air.

"Then just fuck me already!" He shouted as he pounced on me and straddled my waist. I felt his hand cling onto my shoulders as he grinded his hips against me. "Or are you scared." He whispered to me, daring me.

I pushed him to the ground as I attacked his lips, biting and licking his lower lips as he moaned. I took off his holster and belt and threw far from us as I massaged his chest, twisting his perky, hard nips when I made contact.

"You challenged your alpha, your really a feisty human...mate." I loved how that word sounded on my lips. The feeling that he was finally mine, claimed by me made me excited. I was naked because of I had shifted so my hard on pressed against his legs as I pulled down his pants looking at his leaking cock.

I grabbed it and stroked it as he wriggled in my hand, kissing me as he circled his hand around my neck. I loved how he tasted, like honey made from a fine specimen of royal bees, addictive and sweet that diabetes felt okay if I could ever get it.

I trailed my kisses from his lips down to his perky nipples that begged for attention before kissing his belly button and playing with it, my tongue enjoying the tiny round  nubs on his stomach before I took his cock into my mouth.

He gripped the soft grass which kept on tearing before he gripped my hair softly then pulled on it as his back arched. I loved his moan as I fuddled with his balls, licking it as I watched my mate who stared back with  dazed eyes. He cursed as his lips and legs trembled from the intense pleasure as he thrust his hips into my throat.

"P-please." He groaned, whimpering as he tried to remove my head from his cock but I held his down and bobbed his slick cock faster.

"Tasty." I said with a grin on my face, loving how sexy his voice sounded and the pleasure that I was the only one to hear it.

I placed my finger at the entrance of his hole when I felt a softer hand gripping me. I watched as my mate removed my hand before pushing me to the floor and straddling me.

"I don't need it, received much pain than what your about to...give me." He said breathlessly as he lifted his ass, placing my cock below his entrance as he teased himself with it.

He bit his lips, eyes sparkling as he played with the tip of my cock before he slowly sat on it, hissing as I groaned at how tight he was. I was big and he was halfway through, his body shaking before I grabbed his hips and slammed him balls deep. His back arched as he latched onto me, drool dropping down his mouth as he bent his head.

"This is what happens when you remain stubborn, my mate."

"F-fuck y-you." He cursed before he sat up straight and started to ride me. He moaned in pain but it didn't take long before it turned to pleasure as he babbled incoherent words as I spanked his ass and grabbed onto it as he rode me.

"I'm going, ah!" He screamed as he came on my stomach. I continued to thrust inside him till I came, trapping him in a knot as he cried into my shoulder in satisfaction.

I kept on thrusting, his ass clenching around me till I slowly softened and pulled out of him. He panted softly as I hugged his smaller body closer to mine and dropped him by my side.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep, leaving my hot seeds inside me as I grinned with pride and changed into my wolf. I curled around him to provide him and then joined him in a satisfied dream.