Chapter Nine

Red
I felt something warm wrapped around my body. I opened my eyes and saw Reece in his wolf form, curling around my body. I petted his fur gently, loving how warm and smooth it was before I stood up and something warm dripped to my thigh.

I felt sore as I inserted my finger into my hole and brought to my face to see a lot of cum. It was then everything came into memory and I cursed as I touched the place where his mating mark was but it was sensitive.

"Fuck!" I shouted waking up Reece who moved away from my legs. He laid down on all fours, his tail wagging as I pointed a finger at him.

"When you transform, your really going to get it...Reece." I said and picked up my clothes, heading to the closest river I could find.

Reece followed me but sat far from me as I cleaned myself up before wearing my clothes. I knew that he wouldn't transform for sometime because he could feel my emotions and knew I was planning to beat the shit out of his life.

We got back to camp and I was immediately hugged by Lilith. She ran her hand through my hair as she sighed in relief before looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I nodded in response before she knelt down to Reece's level.

"Thank you so much alpha Reece. I won't ever forget your service to us, please take care of him." Lilith said as she shook Reece while I rolled my eyes and headed to the cottage with Reece trailing behind my back.

"Welcome home big brother! Mommy Lilith told me that you got mated to Reece, finally!" Goldy said as she fist-pumped but I just handed her my hood and dropped my weapons on the table before walking to the bathroom.

I knew Reece was at the other side as I removed my uniform before doing it in the hamper and dropped my combat boots by the side before climbing into the tub.

The door opened and Reece popped his head in before I threw a bar of soap on him. He caught it luckily before he closed the door behind him.

"I still smell like you no matter what." I said as I relaxed into the tub and he took it as a good sign and entered, not caring he was naked.

"We are mated, so our souls are one."

"Your really into this spiritual stuff. Scrub my back." I handed him a soft towel which he accepted gladly and lathered with soap before scrubbing.

"Mind I ask but who is Roxana to you?" He asked as I kept quiet, pondering whether I should tell him a secret I never told anyone.

"Roxana is my twin. My elder twin sister." Reece stopped scrubbing as the memories of my childhood came rushing in.

I and Roxana were fighting with wooden staffs, training as kids as our mom cradled a sleeping Goldie in her arms while my father who we both inherited our looks from studied us.

I was losing badly to Roxana who has always been father's favourite. She was strong, fast, cunning and confident unlike me that was innocent, simple and hated violence.

"Come on brother, hit harder if you want to impress father. You can't be a hunter if you don't learn to strike back." Roxana said before she kicked my staff hard and I fell to the ground.

She was about to strike me again with an excited look on her face when father gripped her staff. She glared him in the eyes and then turned to attack father who dodged all her movements like he was predicting her.

Roxana got more angry as she tried to get my father but he held her staff and pointed a finger to her head.

"You are strong Roxana but your way more predictable than you think. If your brother intended to fight you, you would have been hurt before the fight even started."

"That's not true, right little runt?" She stressed as she held a smirk at me while I stood up as I gripped my weapon tight.

"Uhm...your eyes make your moves easy to read, plus before you attack you give out your direction with your legs before your body." I confessed timidly not liking that Roxana would be pissed at me later.

"Then why did you let me win! Do you enjoy mocking me?" She asked as she pushed me back but I shook my head.

"Roxana listen. You are strong and confident but if you do not learn to control the hate you have, then you'll never get far in your life. Your good but your brother is better and if you chose to actually train your skill than actually just let instincts take over then you will become something the world needs."

"I hate you!" She cursed at me, running away as she ignored mom's sweet pleas.

I wanted to run after her but I stopped when I felt a large, warm hand on my shoulders.

"Roxana is a lot tougher than you take her to be. If you really love your sister then stop being too kind to her in training, show her what the real world looks like even if she's the elder." Dad adviced as I stared into his warm brown eyes.

"Yes dad." I responded and smiled at my mom who held baby Goldie in her hands.

That same night, I waited for Roxana even though we were used to her running away. She climbed in from the window into the room before she scoffed and changed into her nightwear.

"Roxana I'm sorry if I humiliated you. I know how much you wanna impress dad and I'm sorry that I blew your chance."

"You know what I hate about you...it's the fact that your always sorry for everything. You don't want to be a hunter yet your better than me. I train twice as hard as anyone here, my grades are better than yours by far and yet everyone likes you better..." She clenched her fist as she whispered. "It's not fair."

"I, I'm sorry about the way I make you feel."

"I don't care anymore. Goodnight." She said and walked out of the room to maybe the guest room. I sighed as I sat on the bed before I closed, letting sleep take me away.

"Fire! Fire!" Mom shouted as she ran into my room with Goldie wrapped in her arms.

I awoke from my slumber as I rubbed my eyes sleepily. "Mom what's wrong?"

"Nothing important baby. I just want you to make a promise to me. Promise me you'll live, you and your baby will live and carry out our will to be strong."

"Why?"

"Witches. A large coven are attacking and we don't know how it might end. The protection spells are only to be used on children. Find Roxana and three of you should get out!"

She handed me Goldie but I held onto her gown. I looked into her teary eyes as mine teared up before she gave me a goodbye kiss on my forehead.

"Always remember that your father and I love you. And one day, some will love you more than we do." She said and then ran away into the fire.

"I left the room crying as I carried Goldie as I searched for Roxana. I couldn't find her no matter where I went and it made me very frustrated. I was forced to give up the search in hopes that maybe she was outside but she never was."

"It must have been difficult watching your family die."

"Yeah but I'm over it. Goldie wasn't even old enough to have a descent memory, the only thing she remembers is a lullaby surprisingly." I said and then widened my eyes when I felt Reece's hands around my body.

"It is okay to mourn our lost ones. I'm sure that you didn't have time to mourn and I'm ready to let you cry on my shoulders."

I stared at him and then my smile turned sad. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed his lips deeply.

"I've mourned enough. I've finally found someone to love me so just shut up and kiss me."

Reece laughed, placing his hands on my waist and pecked me softly.

"With pleasure." He responded before we got our lips busy.