Chapter Ten

Roxana
I stood before grandmother as she played a game of chess against a scared little human girl. The condition was if she won, she would go home safe and sound but lost and be turned into my little lackey. We needed the power.

"You didn't capture Red?" She asked as I clenched my fist.

"You didn't tell me he had a mate. It made my job difficult but I infected him so they have no choice than to bring him to me." I explained as my grandmother laughed and clapped her hand.

"A mate, how interesting. I'm afraid to say that magic that will threaten his life will not affect him. His mate is an alpha with a rare magic or rather a god power inside him."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that I want you to get me your brother alive. His mate will do anything for him and without your brother we can't resurrect our true king." Grandmother said as she checkmate the little girl who screamed in panic.

She tried to run but grandmother's cursed crows twirled around her but I waved my hand and the crows left her. We shared the same power since I was the one to resurrect her with my blood. She loathed me for that but she needed me if she wanted to achieve what she wanted.

The little girl fell on her knees as I walked up to her and knelt on one knee. I raised her face, looking into her eyes that reminded me of myself when I was fifteen and alone. I smirked and then kissed the girl who didn't object, holding the back of her head as I poured a little magic to infest her pure heart.

"Now you live to serve me as long as you live." I said as drool dropped pass her lips from the soul kiss, leaving her panting softly.

"I live to serve you, please teach me mistress." The girl said and I smiled because I had my game card set.

All that I needed to do was capture my brother before he awakens.

Red
I felt a cold shiver done my spine making me to shriek as my body vibrated to the feeling. I looked at Reece who stood behind me with his finger tracing my spine.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked and picked up my shirt to put on but he stopped me.

"I was just teasing you. I like you without a shirt and best naked." He whispered as he licked and sucked on the bitemark that shocked me on the sensitivity. I was surprised when I moaned but when the sound left my lips, Reece was caught off guard leaving me a chance to get him off my back.

"Don't ever do that again!" I complained as I covered the mark that left me a blushing mess.

"But you enjoyed it. Your body clearly wants me." He said as he pointed to my crotch increasing my embarrassment by the power of ten.

"It doesn't matter what I want, we have a bigger problem to worry about than our complicated love life."

"Could it be that no one has ever touched you before you met me?" He asked and was responded with a very pregnant silence. I lowered my head and avoided his gaze, blowing hot air to cool my heated cheeks.

Reece took pride in my answer and couldn't control himself. He held my waist and the back of my head, pulling me into a heated kiss that had his knees weak and his hands gripping my shirt for support. He pulled away and stared into my dazed eyes as I panted softly catching my breath.

He kissed and sucked on my neck as I whined and gasped whenever his hot tongue touched a sensetive nerve. My bulge hot tighter as I inwardly humped slowly on his dick that was raging to burst inside me. He leaned me against the wall as he tongue played with my nubs making it hard.

"Don't do that Reece. Mmm." I said as I covered my mouth when Reece sucked on the nubs.

"Why? Their so pink and hard that I can't resist taking a bite. See how the tip just rolls on my tongue." I moaned and held his shoulder as he sucked harder and caught the other one between his finger pulling at it hard.

"It's...hmm...weird and makes me so..ah! Dizzy!" I shouted when he put his hands inside my pants and gripped my cock.

Reece pulled down my pants and his shirt before going back to stroke my cock. This would be the first time in days since that night that I let him touch me in a sexual way.

"I c-can't wait, I need to cum. Put it inside now!" I demanded but was silenced by Reece's lips on mine as he stroked me torturously slow.

"Hold the table and raise your ass to me like I want to spank you." He commanded with a growl making me coaxing me to obedience.

I held the table and raised my ass to him. I wiggled it a little in an attempt to urge him to hurry up but he hit my ass once as I mewled then gave him a heated look which excited him more.

"My baby is a masochist, how kinky." He teased and spread my legs apart, falling on his knees as he spread my cheeks.

I shrieked at the hot air that touched my entrance making my legs tremble as leaking precum flowed down my leg. I hadn't touched myself in a long time so I was really pent up as I breathed softly. I gave a choked moan when I felt something wet and hot pushing through my entrance, touching the hot walls as it fucked it slowly.

I moaned wantonly and turned my back to see Reece shocked that he had changed form to his beastman. It was so long inside me and adding his fingers didn't make it any better as I screamed out and came on Reece's fur. He gave me a wolfy smirk and stroked my cock bringing it back up as other his fingers and tongue handed my hole, filling me up that I was left crying in ecstasy.

"Please put it inside me...alpha." I panted as each word came out of me making Reece to lose control as he brought down his pants and stationed his cock against my hole.

From the tip, I knew it was way bigger than when he was human and he was pretty big in his human form. I just hoped that he wouldn't tear...

"Ah! Too much sen..." I felt drool escape my mouth as Reece cock filled me, hitting my stomach as I felt flat on the table.

Reece gripped my hips and raised like I was nothing as he pounded into me like the beast he was while I cried and screamed as he abused my prostate like a child who enjoyed flickering with the switch.

"It's too much." I cried when Reece raised one of my leg, his balls slapping my skin as he groaned and growled at how tight I was. I felt like I was going to break but it was just so good, my brain stopped functioning.

I came long and hard on the table with Reece who swelled inside me making it impossible for me to move. He raised both my legs and kept on thrusting as we shared an intimate kiss till we both grew soft.

Reece still carried me with his dick inside me to the bed and pulled out, allowing his hot seeds to fall out of me, touching the floor then dropping me on the bed to rest.

He didn't turn back to human as he laid on the bed and pulled me on his chest, rubbing my ass and scenting himself on me.

"You are really sexy, mate. Let's get along more often." He teased and I chuckled with a huff.

"In your dreams. Dog breath."