Chapter Fifteen

Reid
"Come with me child, I'm sure this isn't what you desire. Your future is not in the hands of these mortals. They do not value your potential or know it's worth better than I do. You are the prophesy foretold to burn the earth with just the breath of your mouth." The blood witch, Morgana said as she stood tall and proud with her hands wide open, wanting me to hug her.

"Sorry I don't do old tits, I like em fresh and young like the halfgod over there." I said as I pointed at my mate who was in his wolf-man form, fighting with some witches as the other elves fought as well.

"Have it your way...Reid." She said as she waved her hands, summoning her three horsemen.

I know you all must be wondering what had happened so being a very entertaining demon let me take you to the beginning of this boring battle.

.

.

.

.

.

"Let me out." I said as I pounded the head of my host who had me locked in a cage like a dog. He feared me, he loathed me but he needed me because he didn't want to die for a promise he made to someone he blames for his death.

"No! You caused more harm than good."

"I was just showing those witches who they should fear. As you can see, I'm what people call an attention whore and you are quite boring for someone who has a love life. Why not just give the halfgod to me and I'll show him a good time, something your tight ass is unable to do."

"Now I remember why I locked you up, it was that vulgar mouth of yours." Red said as he walked down the hall, preparing to go back to the mortal realm.

"Touché, I remember you being a sarcastic, hard to get bitch when that dog came." I said as I played with a lock of my very dark hair.

He blushed at my statement coughing as I jeered making him to shut me out but he was a puny mortal. People called us half of a whole but his only been an ass of the whole.

I started to knock on the cage with my feet, causing noise that had his hisses echo as I laughed in satisfaction before pausing to take a moment of thought to myself.

It was funny to say how someone with my personality was just a sleeping form of another but it didn't surprise me. I wasn't close with Red but it doesn't mean that I'm ready to disappear as I enjoy being an entity and not a personality. Personally, I don't even want to be involved in this stupid war but then Red just has to be so upright and moral. Reason eight thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine. Just fucking fantastic.

I stood up from the soft bed when his mind trembled, the barrier he raised breaking like glass as I saw through his eyes but myself still buried inside his head.

This was getting interesting. Who knew the old hag was this talented? If that she wasn't older than she looked, I wouldn't mind taking her out for fun after I checkmate her but it's enjoyable watching my host struggle with this surprise attack and I most say she's really great at it.

Red was flawlessly killing the witches, years of experience and fighting the beast. His mate as he called was nowhere to be found as they kept on invading the realm like it was their territory, what better time to get on Red's nerve for sealing me up all these years.

"Stop doing that! I need to concentrate!" Red complained as he held his pounding head while I scratched my nail on the walls of his head.

"Na, na, na, na, na, na, a pocket full of roses..." I sang as I scratched my fingers on the wall, the cage losing strength as I walked out but I took a chair, sitting comfortably and watching everything.

He seemed relief I had stopped irritating him that he could concentrate on fighting. It irked me and excited me as well, the blood staining his body, proof he had a very fresh kill. If vampires were here, oh will they be jumping to long satisfaction.

A blast shot at Red, pushing him back as I felt the effect of the spell, trying to forcefully separate me as a conscious from Red. There is no where in hell, I am leaving my comfort zone for a bunch of perishable flesh who will give all glory to those bastard elves. The only thing good about them is that they don't smell and their ears make good advertisement for jewelries.

Red avoided the blast, taking out that holy sword that would indeed scar me of I took over this body. I hissed as I ignored it, my eyes on Morgana, our grandma.

She really did love red with her hair as black as ebony, lips as red as blood and her eyes as deep as the underworld. It had this seductive allure that would make all men bow but her venom was more than enough to put half the world in cold death. She was the perfect tool for a sadistic demon. I on the other hand, pride is my strength as well as weakness.

"You better not let that blast hit us or you'll die and if you don't, I'll do it myself." I warned him and he nodded but the light in his head told me he was wondering what the blast would do.

"Don't even think about it. The blast will separate us and make us seperate individuals. It could cause imbalance and if we don't substitute for that, the weaker disappears and that's exactly what will happen to you if you don't let me fight her." I said as Red frowned not liking my idea but he was backed to a corner.

"You promise you will win this battle if I let you fight. You won't harm innocence because of this battle."

"As long as their not in my way then I'll try."

He sighed knowing this was the best I could negotiate before he looked sternly at his mother, his mate running up to fight by his side as he did the impossible...he howled like he was wolf calling out to it's pack before letting me takeover.

The sky darkened, the moon replacing the sun and turning red, my dark hair getting down to my waist and blacker as my fangs sharpened. My vision sharper than that of a human, my sclera turning black but this time my iris turned red as my skin turned pale like snow. Gathering a ball of black vortex, I shot at Morgana who had a barrier to protect her but it had destroyed it and left a little dirt on her cheeks.

"Come with me child, I'm sure this isn't what you desire. Your future is not in the hands of these mortals. They do not value your potential or know it's worth better than I do. You are the prophesy foretold to burn the earth with just the breath of your mouth." The blood witch, Morgana said as she stood tall and proud with her hands wide open, wanting me to hug her.

"Sorry I don't do old tits, I like em fresh and young like the halfgod over there." I said as I pointed at my mate who was in his wolf-man form, fighting with some witches as the other elves fought as well.

"Have it your way...Reid." She said as she waved her hands, summoning her three horsemen. I liked my lips in satisfaction and smiled.

Let the punishment begins. P.S: I make sadism sound badass.