Chapter Eighteen

Eight years later
Red
"Mommy!" Raine shouted as I laughed awkwardly, all eyes on me as Raine ran into my arms.

"Shh. I told you no calling me mommy when I'm like this." I said as she covered her mouth then whispered a sorry as her elder twin Ocean adjusted his glasses and huffed.

"I told you your so dense most times." Ocean said with a proud smile as River rolled eyes while she locked the door behind her.

"I'm not." She complained as she pointed a finger a Ocean's chest.

"Are too!"

"Not."

"Too."

"Big daddy!" She shouted as I enjoyed the show with a cup of water while Reece walked out of the room.

"What's wrong princess?" He asked as he held Summer, our nine months old baby girl who had a bored look on her face. Something Reece said she copied from me.

If your all curious about why I'm alive, living with two five years old twins and a baby with a gorgeous but stupid husband then let me answer this the way everyone would understand.

I...WAS...CURSED.

Funny right? I never Reid had that kind of power and had placed a curse on my body way before he completed the body separation and had myself and everyone think I was dead. Unfortunately, I'm alive and breathing except my curse was harsh.

Once a week, every four months, I change into a woman with my original appearance. Brown hair and eyes, big boobs, too much curves, smooth skin and a vagina. It was weird at first and when Reece told me that he knew I was cursed but thought that my inability to have a tan skin and dark hair as every strand in my body remained white and my hair grew long every time I was turned back to a man. I couldn't even stay in the sun for too long as I easily get sunburn so I quit the Red hood and just became this noisy packs Luna.

Even though I lost much muscles from being inside most times, it wasn't bad till we found out I could actually get pregnant in my female form. When I was pregnant with my kids I couldn't turn back to my original till conception and would irregularly be changing form so that they could be breastfed. I finally felt what every woman feels from the cramps to mood swings then labor and I decided to respect all women no matter, that shit was crazy, messy, disgusting but happy in a weird way.

Goldie was now an adult and joined a treasure hunting guild after Sycthe had thought her how to use most of her powers. It wasn't bad, got her out of bear and porridge trouble if you get what I mean as though she famous, she's still a legend for Goldilocks and the three bear.

I know she's dating this super adorable hermit in her guild that is smaller than her as she prefered being the dominate person of the relationship but not to fear, they have equal standings and she respects him as her junior in position and age with two years difference. She's really awesome and the kids call her cool, wanting to be like her but I wish not that for her.

Scythe is what I call nomadic. He owns a guild that goes around saving halfings of different breeds, should have seen his face when he realized that a few half faes were born so his guild moves a lot but he comes by three times a year and disappears when he feels like it. I guess the fact that his single and still mingling makes everyone say 'He is the personification of the sin lust' and he never denies it. I just hope he settles because his getting old.

Lilith well she went back to elves realm after Reid helped make a treaty and who knows what's she's doing. Red Hood is know being run by her right hand and his really making the best out of that hunter guild so they can protect the world from supernatural that breaks the treaty whether human, wolf, witch...etcetera.

Then last, Reid. His complicated. After cursing me with three curses, the last being I would never die till Reece does, he disappeared. He came back the day I became Luna and left, the day I had the twins and got creatures of light magic to bless them and left and did the same for Summer as well. He sent gifts and letters during my birthday with a sincere heart.

I wasn't worried of him, he was happy with where he was and he wasn't alone. He made human friends or rather a human friend, a boy that he travels with. I always imagine his smile when he writes and pray that one day he will come home. He really helped set things in order before leaving and I'm glad for that.

I still wish I could hit him for cursing me but I'm thankful that he did. Our separation had broken Blackwell curse but deep inside we were still bonded by the people we lost and the people we love.

I guess no matter how much it rains and things look bad, after the rain comes sunshine and after that comes me.

Red Riding Hood.

                          |The End|