Crazy friends

I continued assaulting the corner street pavement with my feet as l stomped my way jogging at a medium pace .Rock soul music was pounding in my head.Beleiver by Imagine dragons never sounded more blood pumping than after listening to it 20times through a mile jog.

Today was Tuesday which meant l had to cut my usual hour and a half daily exercise to an hour if l wanted to make it to Mr McGregor's calculus class. I learnt at Merit University right in the heart of Chicago. I make a swift right turn as l continue upstate heading towards the apartment l shared and rented with my bestfriend Tristan.

As l came to a slow pace forming into quick easy sure steps l see Mrs Collins opening up the ice-cream shop. Mrs Collins was the nice lady who ran the ice cream shop below our apartment together with her son jackson.

I know right...how cool is it that we have a fricking icecream shop below our apartment.Well to be honest not that great cause it meant that me and T wasted most of our allowances on cold fudgy delicious rock my bottom icecream.

'Morning Mrs Collins' l manage to huff out as l come to a slow pace.'How was your night?'
She shifts slightly from the task she was doing to face me and simultaneously gave me a breathtaking smile that made me feel warm and fuzzy even if it was around 6am.

' Good morning to you too sweetheart. My night was peaceful.Sleep well?' I give her a big grin at her question whilst l turn the doorknob.

'I slept like a bug ' At that she heartily laughs and her voice floats in the air melodically like a familiar tune you can't help but smile when you hear.

'I trust Tristan slept well also?' .l laugh as l open the door leading to the flight of stairs. 'Well you are right about that the boy is still sleeping..let me not keep you anymore ' .

'Sure sweetheart see you in a few'.At that l make my way up the stairs feeling chipper. Mrs Collins was in her late fifties and was still in great shape. Her was considerably getting whiter here and there but her lovely blue eyes,soft skin and flawless skin did her justice and helped her retain her youthful beauty. Besides l personally thought that her nice andcaring nature did everything to complement her beauty.

I open the door to the apartment and immediately l'm bathed in sunlight from the French doors all the other way of the room. Immediately King my beautiful white hairy dog comes to the front door and starts wiggling his tail scurrying at my feet. 'C'mon let me through buddie'

I make my way into the apartment and l take off my shoes and put them to the side and l make my way inside our three bedroom apartment.It was open plan with neat appliances ,a breakfast bar and a fully renovated kitchen. The main colours were white and lime. Actually they were the only colours there.Don't even ask.

The couches were big and white with fluffy lime pillows.There was a huge work desk just at the side of the dining area with two of everything.There was a door that led to a room split into two..a workout area for Tristan and a library for me to stock all my novels.

I could hear Blisters by Nasty C on the speakers. While l prefered outdoor exercising T prefered indoor intense exercise but l guess that comes with being a quarterback. l go over and pound on the door."TRISTAN YOU ON BREAKFAST DUTY "

I make my way down the hall leading to our two bedrooms which had random pictured of me and T. l enter my room and head straight for the shower. This was going to be a long day and l didn't know why l felt that way.

Humongous is the only way to describe the pancake set in front of me by Tristan. I roll my eyes. Breakfast cooked and ridiculously served by yours truly dumb Tristan.

I clear my throat nosily and look down at King who cannot stop nudging me. 'Thanks' l manage to mumble before tucking in and eating a forkful of eggs. Tristan only groans. 'You better be damn grateful. This is the third time l'm on breakfast duty '