Mothernature

Ocean's POV

Shit.Shit.Shit.

'Mrs Kings...Mrs Kings '

I whipped my head up and looked at Mrs Styles.

'Yes' I answer out nervously. I can feel the perspiration on my face. My throat just got drier and l'm more nervous than before.

' Are you okay?You don't appear to be so good. You look pale ' l shake my head and will myself to concentrate.

' Umm may l use the bathroom please.'

She crunches her eyebrows slightly in concern. 'umm sure. Down the hall.First door to your right.'

I quickly get up and make my way towards the bathroom. I barge into the toilet and haul my guts out. Fuck. I stand up straighter and look heavenwards. I'm going to fucking kill Samantha Forbes.

I go towards the faucet and l take off my jacket. I need some fucking air. I take my cellphone out and try calling Samantha but it goes straight to voicemail. I call Tristan up.

' Hy baby,that was fast. What did you do this time ' he chuckles.I hear noise in the background.He must be in the reck room.

' Tristan Saint Marano l am in mood for your sarcasm right now ' l huff out.

' Umm whats wrong ' l hear the background getting quieter. Good. He must have noticed my mood to step away .

' The files Samantha gave me are filled with a bunch of Pdfs and scribbled notes.Nothing is on it except Elena's background. I don't even know which questions to ask and l'm freaking out man. I'm freaking out.'

'Okay first of all you gotta calm the fuck out Ocean. Okay? '

'Yeah'

'Now breath. This is just a minor setback . I guess you switched with her exam notes. Now have you tried calling her'

'Yeah l did. She's not picking up.'

'Thats okay. No worries. You are a smart girl_'

'I need a solution not motivation Tristan ' l snap whilst cutting him.

'And l need your attention not your insecurities babygirl so we are both a long way off from getting what we want. Now listen to me.Get your shit together and march back into that room and carry out that interview. You are smart.confident.proud and beautiful. Thats more than enough to ace this. You will know which questions to ask and what actions to take cause you are more than capable of this. You are not some dum witted girl with no IQ and confidence. You're  Ocean Anne Kings. You're steel baby. Steel.' I close my eyes and let his words sink in.

'Thanks T. I really needed this.'

'Anytime. I'll see you tonight '

I smile as he cuts the call. I wear my jacket again and fix my appearance. I breathe in.Steel baby Steel. I touch my golden locket briefly and l stand up straighter. I walk out of the bathroom feeling much better and on the way l see a water purifier container and l drink some to cool off. I make my way  towards the office just as l hear voices.

' I'm really sorry Ethan but you know how it is already. 'l hear Mrs Styles say.

'I know Amanda. Doesn't make it any fucking better though 'a deep masculine baritone voice says and my insides quiver.

'Now you watch your tongue infront of me boy '

The owner of the voice chuckles. I'm standing behind a tall brooding guy. Even all the way here l can sense his dark intimidating aura. His tall like Tristan tall and he has jet black hair thats tied into a man bun just at the middle of his head and l see loose tendrils. His whole posture is stiff. He has a black leather jacket on and tight black skinny jeans and large red and black Nike airmaxes. His spotting a silver ringer on his thumb on his left hand and in his other hand his holding a bouquet of red roses .l smile. Wondering who the lucky lady is.