Chaotic friends

Ocean's POV

'Soooo Damon managed to get these concert tickets to a band called the PopOut. Personally l have never heard of them but they sound promising plus it will be a really good execuse to get stoned on a Tuesday night and l was wondering if you wanna go with us?' . I look over my shoulder to briefly look at Kelly as we make our way through the university halls heading to their differnt lecture rooms.

Kelly is your average blonde hair blue eyed girl,but trust me when l say there is nothing average about her personality. She is sharp,witty and incredibly intuitive. She was just about my height,5'8. She was skinny but had a humungous ass,tiny waist and wide hips and an average sized chest. In short she had a figure boys trailed behind for leaving droopy disgusting saliva in their wake.

And me? Well l was 5'9 and l had long black raven hair that reached my waist and equally black shining eues who thank God for where cat eyed. Otherwise my face would just ne plain and average. I wasn't skinny,at least my Latino heritage did not see to that because my dad constantly wrapped up one of my long lost ancestor 's family recipe that filled me up. Gladly l wasn't fat either cause cause l constantly worked out.

' Don't look at me like that. Really it's going to be fun amd you don't have to be a third wheel if thats what you're worried about.' she says rather cheekily. Dam got 4 tickets so that means you can invite T if you want ' She went on and l laugh as we reach our lecture hall . Kelly is in banking just like me so we had the same classes.

I sip my hot coco as we settle in our usual seats. ' I'm not worried about being a third wheel Kels. l'm more worried about the fun part ' I try to contain my laugh as l blow ovee my steaming cup amd look over at Kelly as she scrunched her eyebrows. You see Kelly 's boyfriend,thats Damon, is a really fun outgoing person who likes to try everything and anything under the sun and dragged his girlfriend with him and thus successfully dragging me with them and Tristan in turn cause there was no way l would endure a night with them.

I swear those two did more PDA in public than the fifty shades grey gut ever could attempt. No pun intended l actually like Christian. So to verto the awkwardism and judging eyes sent my way that l unfortunately caught cause the love sick puppies were in too deep to notice ,l had him come with. Anyways point is as much as l appreciated Damon's way of living out life and all, half the things he had us try were dangerous , awfully disastrous and boring therefore turning out not so great.

' I'll have you know that PopOut might or might not consist of six hot guys so yeah they got to be good right. Hotness has to count for something in the singing departmentof rock and roll ' she says indigently. I almost spit out my coco cause of the laughter bubbling in me. 'And te me again how you know about that since you've never heard of them'

She juts out her chin like she does everytime she's about to put a fake point across like the stubborn girl she is. She leans in across the small armrest separating us and starts to whisper conspicuously ' l was noy supposed to tell you this but I'll have you know that Justin Carter might be there and that's the real reason it sold out. Apparently his one of the guy's cousins and his rumored to show up tonight. I roll my eyes ''When was the last time you saw your cousin Melly ?' I ask. She regards me with suspicion 'Third grade when Uncle Billy had a large birthday bash with the fam to celebrate his 60th birthday. Why? ' she replies.

I smile cheekily. ' And l last saw my cousin Susanna in 5th grade when she contracted this weird disease and we all thought she was going to die. Cousins don't see each other that much so why automatically assume that he will be there ' she gawks at me for a moment and l mentally gloat at my assumption though l knew it was half true. 'That's because it's from a confidential liable source 'she huffs out.

'Please that's what you said last time and we ended up driving all the way to Tennessee for a supposed vampire live screening which up to now if l'm being honest cannot beleive l fai for and we ended up at a 6 hour Bingo tournament that we did not even win!' I say. She gasps in mock horror. 'To be fair it was not my fault . If anything l would blame you because you did not bet on 56 and l specifically told you not to bet on 55'

I laugh out and shake my head. This will never end well. ' look Kels even if l wanted to go to this insanely fun amazing hot guys night out 'l sigh 'l can't. Tristan and l have to head out to dinner tonight '. She looks at me confusingly ' What's the occasion ' she asks. I shrug 'Lily may or may not be in town ' l offer as an explanation . Kelly and Tristan are tight so she has a bit of insight on what's going on but not everything though. Shelools taken aback for a moment .She jumps up and sits straighter and leans in 'You mean to tell me that Tristan's crazy ass psychotic mom got out of prison. How? I thought she was on deathroll '. She glared at me like l was the one who got her out.

I shrug ' hy!hy! Tone it down a bit crazy.' She smiles apologetically at me 'sorry '. I shrug 'I don't know how or when she got out l didn't get that much information from him considering he was already down and l didn't want to be a bitch and add the salt to the wound ' She looks around for sometime probably taken aback and l know the feeling. I was too and it took all the will power l had infront of Tristan ti reel it in.

' Well that's crazy 'she says .' l know and when are you going to stop calling her a crazy ass psychotic person ' l reply. She just shrugs sarcastically 'ohh l don't know. In like 20never! ' her voice grows heatedly.

' Cause she's psychotic to try amd steal a painting from the Louvre ' there was mock horror in her voice.

'She's an ass to leave her family to carry on a one way road trip to hell based on master thievery. ' she then proceeded to glare at me again!like l was Lily godamn Marano.

' And she sure hell is crazy if she stole from Langley and got away with it.' pointedlty.

Before l had a chance to answer her the bell rang and professor McGregor thankfully walked in. 'Morning class ' The students begrudgingly answered considering the fact that most of us were still half awake and the other half were nursing a hangover. We all sat properly in our seats and l quickly did the same but apparently not quick enough because l managed to catch Kelly's patronizing glare. Which only meant one thing:

l was not done insulting her and making my evaluation and l dare you to say otherwise.