Escape with me

Bip

Bip

Bip

I feel a small whisp of air flatter on my neck. I try to move my head to the side so l don't feel it but a hand automatically pulls me closer and l feel someone push their face deeper into my neck.

I wake up a bit disoriented and it takes me a moment to comprehend my surroundings. I open my eyes and there are sun rays being reflected from a high end window that slowly caress little parts of our bodies.

A white sheet is half hanging on the hammock and the ground. Ethan is blissfully sleeping .Our legs are a tangled mess. One of his hands is wrapped softly around my waist sprawled on my back .The other one is under my head and his fingers are in my hair. I look around as l try wake up more.

What is that sound? Its so damn annoying. I try to get up but Ethan holds me tighter,his fingers start kneading my head in an oh so heavenly way. He nuzzles my neck amd his five o'clock shadow tickles me slightly.

"Babe stop moving and go back to sleep" he murmurs on my neck and l feel tingles all over me as his voice vibrates through my skin. Fuck.

My breath bitches.

Bip. Bip . Bip.

And there goes the tingles .I sigh . Can't this guy hear a damn thing. I clear my throat. I look down at Ethan's relaxed features...really ?he just went back to sleep.

"Ethan" l whisper

Bip. Bip. Bip. Bip. Bip.

"Ethan" l whisper yell. This sound is getting ugly ass annoying he has to turn whatever that shit is down. He just groans and squeezes me even more.

Okay. That's it.He asked for it. I wait for just the right moment then;

"ETHAN!"l yell. He gets up and jumps off so fast we both come tumbling down. Ethan's hands reach for me  instinctively. He turns me such that l'm on top of him midair and we come crushing down. He breaks my fall but l still feel the impact.

"Damnit Flicker! What did you do that for" he says as he groans 

BIP. BIP. BIP. BIP.BIP

"That"l say.

He quickly holds my waist,sets me aside and scrambles to his feet amd heads towards the radio.

"Dang it Ocean. Why didn't you tell me sooner"he rasps out.

I simply close my eyes as l try to will myself not to make a sarcastic remark. I get up after a moment.

"What is that?" I groan.

He doesn't answer me but instead fiddles with the radio.

"This is Station 19.Charles Town. Do you copy. Over"a raspy baratone voice speaks out.

"Mayday. This is Radio 5656 . I copy." Ethan answers hurridely.

"Radio 5656.Edward Hunt...... major  you have been out of operation for years. What brings you back. Over"the voice says full of confusion.

"Mayday.You're right. But its not Edward sir . Its Ethan Hunt. His grandson. I'm trapped on the island of Riot after an earthquake and requesting backup "

"Copy.I'm Sergeant R.Cobbs .How many are you ?Over"

"Mayday.Two sir." Ethan says as his gaze flickers to me.

"Copy. I'll inform the necessary people and arrange for a chooper. I advice you stay put and near for my call. I will contact you soon. Hang in there Over and out."