Pilot 1.3

We were now slowly approaching a sketchy looking motel with our boat.

The motel looked worn out and destroyed, the mattresses were outside of the room resting on the railings.

"Whoa, I thought the Chânteau looked bad." JJ commented while whistling. "This place is a shit show." I said while observing the building. "Motel of meth lab?" Kie asked while looking at Pope. "You be the judge." Pope said while we pulled up at the side.

"Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-White stays." John B said with disgust.
"No. It looks like somebody with a Grady-White would get killed." Pope said squinting his eyes.

JJ jumped of the boat on the land in front and tied the boat to the dock. "All right here goes nothing." I said while jumping of the boat.
"Hey." Pope said to John B and I. "Don't let him do anything stupid." Pope said while pointing at JJ. "Oh, we will." JJ said nodding. "I'm not making any promises." John B said. "I'll try to keep those two in line." I said, saluting to Pope and Kie.

As we were walking of Kie stopped John B. "Hey be careful." Kie said with worry while giving the motel key to John B. "I mean it." She said. John B chuckled and muttered a 'yeah' as he went up to us.

"What are all these mattresses about?" I questioned the boys as we walked away from the boat. "After a hurricane, they ditch 'em' cause they're moldy."

We were walking down the hall towards the room 29."Just be so careful, John." JJ said, trying to do an impression of Kie while hugging John B and holding his face.

"God, you're so wierd." John B said while pushing JJ off. "What was that about?" JJ asks John B.

"I don't know, maybe she wants us to be careful." John said slightly pissed of at JJ.
"Since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's just been, like, 'Oh! Be so careful, John B'." JJ said while grabbing John B's shoulders. I snickered at hearing that. To be honest I don't know why but it kind of made me jealous when I saw Kie and John B. I don't know why because I don't like him. At least I dont think I do. Well, not anymore.

" Yo! Bro when are you going to swoop that?" JJ asked while looking at John B. "Bro, you know the rule. No Pogue-on-Pogue macking." John B said. I quickly glanced at both of them over my shoulder to see them looking back at me and then looking away.

"You're the one always hitting on her." I snickered. "Of course I'm hitting on her. She's a super-hot, rich, hippie chick slumming with us. Why? I can't figure it out either, but who cares, bro?" JJ said. Ouch. He really thought she was hot? Does he like her?

"You need help. Not a little help, a lot of help." John B said while looking at me. "It's like every girl who just has a heart beat , you're like... 'Uhh!'." John B said. "What? It's not a big deal." JJ said offended.

"Is this us? Twenty-nine." I asked while walking up to the door in front of me. "This is it." I said pointing my finger at the number while looking at the boys. "Okay." JJ said while walking up beside me, in front of the door. He started knocking on it in rythm. "Housekeeping!" He said with a high pitched voice. I suppressed a laugh looking at the blonde. "Should we try it?" John B  asks me while going to unlock the door.

"Yeah." I answered while waiting for him to unlock it. "Check the bag. See if there's a name somewhere." JJ says to John B while looking through a jacket on the chair beside him. I walked around the room and going into the bathroom. I hear the boys talking in the room but I pay no attention as I glance around the room. My eyes landing on the reflection of myself.

My curly brown hair knotted. My face is sunburnt. There are freckles over my nose and cheeks. My green eyes looking dully back at myself. I broke out of the trance when I heard JJ coming into the bathroom. "Ooh!" JJ said while pushing me slightly to get to the accessories on the sink.