Midsummers 5.2

I slowly woke up, noticing that my side is empty. He's gone. I frantically looked around the room not seeing the blonde mop of hair.

I got out of my bed and rushed to the kitchen. I let out a sigh of relief as I see JJ and Nic sitting at the table, drinking coffee.

JJ spotted me and saw my look of concern. "Hey, baby girl you alright?" He asked getting up and walking towards me.
"Yeah. I thought that you left." I say looking down. "I would never leave you." He said lifting my head up and kissing my forehead.

"All right! Keep it PG while I'm here, at least do that!" My brother announced pretending to gag.

I laugh as I pulled away from JJ and went to pour myself a cup of coffee.

"What's the plan for today, mon amour?" I ask JJ sipping my coffee.

"We need to go to John B's. And there's the Kook party I need to attend because I'll be a waiter. Midsummers I believe. They're hosting it at the hotel, it's only for the Island Club, but Kie invited us. " He said sitting back on his chair.

I hummed in response. I finished my coffee and went to change in my room while JJ and Nic conversed. I changed into some old short and a black shirt with some shoes. I packed a white skirt and a black tank top in my bag for the party tonight.

I walked back into the kitchen.

"Ready to go?" JJ asked as he stood up from his seat.
"Yeah. Let's go." I smile heading for the door.

"Bye, Harls! Use protection!" My brother yelled laughing. "Fuck you!" I yelled back as we exited the house.

JJ rode on his bike here. He sat on the bike and i jumped on behind him wrapping my arms around him. We drove to John B's place but we saw some cars around the house.

"What the hell?" I mutter as we got of the bike near the shack near his house.

We waited for a few minutes before we saw John B heading towards us. JJ quickly jumped from his hiding spot grabbing John B and putting a hand on his mouth so that he couldn't scream. He pulled him back to where we were still holding his mouth. I put a finger on my mouth showing him to shut up. John B nodded before he smacked JJ' hand away.

I quickly pointed to the cars around his house. "See that?" I ask him.
"They're watching us, okay?" I say hurriedly.

"Who?" He asked looking at JJ and I then at the cars.

"I don't know. Let's go. Sneak around the Dock." JJ said to him grabbing my hand and pulling us away from the shack.

"We gotta go this way!" JJ said pointing at the water. I groaned before pulling the backpack of my back and put it on my head, the boys doing the same.

We all quickly swam towards the boat and jumped in sneakily. JJ and John B quickly untied the boat from the dock as I turned the boat on. We quickly drove away.

~

About an hour later we arrived at a safe place.

"First, I almost get strangled to death by Kooks, and now I'm on the Hook for 30 grand." JJ said as we sat on top of some rocks. I picked at my nails as I listened to them talk.

"We should just dip." JJ said. I snapped my gaze at him, why?

"Okay, where do you wanna go? Hm?" John B raised his arms at him.

"Yucatan." JJ thought before answering. Why Yucatan?

"Yucatan." John B laughed, not believing him.