The Bell Tower 9.3

"Pope, you clocked that car, man. Like, that was so bad!" JJ laughed. I groaned and thumped my head on the window. My head started aching a while ago because Pope was driving recklessly.

"I'm just glad I'm not driving now." Pope smiled taking a hit of the joint. Kie looked at me apologetically then looking at Pope angry.

"Pull over!" She exclaimed. Pope stopped the car and Kie got out of the car. I opened the car door and stumbled outside.

"JJ, it's not funny. He shouldn't be driving." Kie said walking over to me.

"You okay?" She asked me. I nodded and held my head at the bad ache. It felt like someone was stabbing me in the brain.

"Come on. I'll be driving now." Kie said. I closed my eyes praying that the pain goes away. I opened my eyes and nod slowly, walking towards the passenger seat. I get in and groan at the pain and Pope and Kie arguing.

Pope got out eventually and Kie sat in the drivers seat while Pope got in the back with JJ.

"Look. Look at Harlow. She's in so much pain because of you, you dumbass." Kie said pointing at to Pope. Pope looked down guiltily.

"Where are we going?" JJ asked taking a hit.

"The last place they're gonna look." Kie looked back at JJ before turning the key and driving. I let my eyes droop and I drifted to sleep, the pain slowly easing away.

~☆~

I woke up, my head ache now slightly gone.

"Hey, we're here." Kie said waking me up. I blink my eyes looking around. I turn my gaze and look out the window.

"The Cameron's house?" I ask now returning my gaze at Kie.

"Yeah. You and JJ will stay here while Pope and I go and look for Sarah." Kie explained to me unbuckling her seatbelt. I nod and rest my head on the window closing my eyes once again trying to ease up my still aching head.

"Perfectly focused." Pope said. He was still high you could tell.

"You sure this is a good idea?" JJ yelled at Kie. I winced at the booming voice, a frown placed on my face.

"She's the only one that can clear John B." Kie answered back walking up to the stone wall.

"Last place they'll look because of how stupid it is." JJ said now in a calmer voice, seeing that my head was still hurting.

Kie and Pope jumped over the wall, well Pope dragged himself over the wall,better said.

I groan in pain. I open my eyes and look around the car to see if they have any pills. I open the glove compartment but there were only papers here. I look around more and this got the attention of JJ. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You lookin' for something?" He raised one eyebrow. I look at him, then my eyes gaze down at the joint in his hand. I take it out of his hand and light it, taking a big puff. He chuckled at me. My head ache was starting to slowly ease up.

"Come sit in the back with me." He said leaning in the back seat. I turn and look at him, I sigh before getting in the back seat, being careful not to light anything on fire with the joint.

"Hey, you okay? You've been awfully quiet these last few hours." JJ said with concern laced in his voice. I take a puff and look at him.

"JJ, baby, I am fine, okay?" I say pulling my hand up to his cheek and caressing it. He blushes and looks down.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you when we were at the police station yesterday." He said sadly. I laugh and he looks at me confused.

"It's okay. We were running from the police, JJ. You don't have to apologise for anything." I smile. He looked up and grabbed the joint out of my hand, taking a puff. I chuckle and look down.

"You know, I really love you, right?" I ask him in a whisper. He looks at me.

"You mean so much to me and I don't know what I would do with out you. You make my life so much better. I mean, it's okay if I don't mean as much to you as you mean to me but I just wanted to tell you that I really care for you and  love you. Oh, god damn it, you're the most important person in my life. You know, ever since my dad went missing, you've been here for me, through everything. When my mom killed herself, you were here for me, thank you. Thank you." I finish looking at him with glossy eyes.

He looked shocked at my sudden confession. I turn my head and look out the window. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. What if he didn't really mean that he loved me? What if I'm just some girl he fucks around with, a summer bling. I mean we've been friends forever and every time he gets a girl, he dumps her a month later.

"Harlow." JJ said scooting over to me. I look at him to see him inches away from my face.

"It's okay, JJ. You don't have to tell me, I know I don't mean that much to you. I just wanted you to know." I whisper my head sinking down as I looked at my lap.

He placed his fingers underneath my chin and pushed my head so that I was looking at him again.

"Don't ever, EVER , say that again. You mean so much to me, even more than I to you. I me a my father is a fuck up and my mother... Well, either way you showed me affection and compassion, you showed me how to love. You cared for me when my father would beat me, you always cared for me. All those times, I brought girls and hooked up with them, is because I couldn't have you. I thought that you didn't like me like that, and there was that stupid rule but that didn't stop me. When John B told me you kissed on his couch when sheriff Peter kin came, I wanted to kill that mother fucker even if he's my best friend. I love you, okay? I always will. " He said as he let a tear slip.

We looked at each other before I hugged him as tightly as I could and he did the same. Our bodies molded into each other perfectly. I felt safe and sound even if the police was after us. I found my home.

I'm sorry for not updating for so long! :(
I hope you all forgive me, my Internet was down and I couldn't do shit. Any way I know these three chapters are shit, don't judge lmao. I don't know, I think this is kinda cute, but in the next two days I'll post the freaking LAST EPISODE ! I wanna cry. Also, 40k reads!! ? I'm literally crying, thank you :')