The Forbidden Zone 3.2

We arrived at the Salvage Yard. Pope and John B were arguing if taking the drone was considered stealing or borrowing.

JJ was sitting next to me, making a joint, again. Just as he was about to light it, Pope took it from him and threw it on the floor.

"Keep the signal clear." Pope said. Oh man. I wanted to get knocked out a little. I scoffed looking at Pope.

"C'mon Pope I wanted some of that." I cross my arms, looking at him.

"I'm not going" I say while they got out of the bus.

"Why?" JJ asked coming up to me. "I don't feel to well." I hold my stomach, faking so that I don't have to go. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I'll tell them that you're sick, babygirl." he jumped out of the bus, leaving me confused. Babygirl? Why was he nicknaming me all of a sudden? Did he hit his head? Is he okay?

I look out to window to see them walking towards the gate.

I quickly jumped and ran to the boys who were now crouching down, looking at Kie, who was talking to the guard.

"Hey." I said slightly out of breath from running.

"Oh, you're not sick, babygirl?" JJ smirked looking at me. "Babygirl?" John B looked at me,confused as to why JJ was calling me babygirl.

I waved my hand at him, as a way of saying 'forget it'.

"Oh, John B, how's it going with Kiara?" JJ smirked. Why? What's going on with Kiara? Does John B like her?

"It's -" John B looks at me before continuing. "It's not awkward, wierd, or anything." He finished looking at Kie still talking to the guard. JJ snorted while I just looked confused.

"Honestly, I did not think you were gonna actually listen to me." JJ smiled at John B

"What?" John B questioned. I furrow my eyebrows looking at the two of them. What are they on about?

"I was 100 percent sure she was into you." Into him? Wait, what?

"So, like, Kie, she, like, definitely gave you the Heisman?" JJ smirked whilst looking at me. I gave him a 'what the fuck' look.

"Oh, no question. Yup." John B nodded.
"Maybe she's just into somebody else." Pope said gazing at Kiara with heart eyes. I knew Pope liked he. He has liked ever since we met her. He told me a few days after that he liked her but he didn't want to ruin their friendship and we had a rule su he didn't want anything wierd.

JJ and John B both looked at him at the same time. I sigh looking back to where Kiara was now showing the guard a flat tire, distracting him.

We saw the gate open and we bolted, quickly running in.

We ran to a warehouse, where JJ tried to open the door. He turned the numbers to what he thought was right,but the lock wouldn't budge.

"All right, I might have the wrong numbers." JJ says moving from the door.

"Great, JJ." I said grabbing my head and trying to look for something that could open the door. I saw a dog running up to us, barking, ready to attack us. I quickly ran behind JJ, he put his arms out shielding me from the dog.

"Good boy." JJ said while he moved slightly to the side. JJ took a red cloth and moved from me.

"Here, I got a toy boy." JJ said flailing the cloth in his hand. The dog bolted at JJ and he quickly ran from the dog. I looked around seeing John B walk out from behind the house.