Parcel 9 6.2

"You brought her here?" I exclaimed at John B waving my hands around. JJ tried to calm me down but I just pushed him Away. John B fucking brought Sarah Cameron. Yeah. Sarah fucking Cameron. I was so done with him.

"So what? She's in on this now?" Kie asked beside me.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ said from the chair behind me. I was so fucking angry with him.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote." Kie yelled at John B.

"This is our thing." Kie exclaimed angrily."A Pogue thing."

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope said.
"Thank you!" I exclaim crossing my arms.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B asked.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope answered him

"That's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him." JJ said.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her here." I say now fuming as I pointed at Sarah.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah glared at me.

"Then leave!" Kie and I exclaimed at the same time at her.

"I told you." Sarah scoffed looking at John B.

"Told him what, exactly?" Kie yelled. "That you're a liar?"

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch." Sarah answered. I was about to jump her but JJ held me back. I shoot daggers at him for holding me from killing this bitch.

"When have I lied?" Kie yelled.

"You get somebody close to you-"

"Everybody shut up!" John B screamed at us, turning into silence.

"Kie and Har, you two are my best friends, right?" John B asked us. I scoffed and Kie gave him a 'duh' look.

"And Sarah, you're-" John B chuckles. "You're my..." John B hesitated. Sarah smiled at him. "Say it." She told him.

"You're my girlfriend." He let it out. I gawked at him even though I wasn't surprised. Well bitch I warned you.

"Ohh, that's new." I heard Pope mutter. I rip my hand away from JJ and stand in front of John B.

"She's your girlfriend now?"Kie chuckled.

"What was all that talk about you were just using her for information?" I ask faking to look lost. "Get a map, cut her loose." I finished looking at John B who scratched his head. Sarah looked hurt and lost at the same time. Good bitch.

"You said you were using me?" She asked John B.

"No." John tries to lie.

"Yeah." "Yeah you did." "Yup." Kie, Pope and I say at the same time.

"Look, love just walked in, okay?" He said. I look at Kie to see hurt flash in her eyes.

"Oh, vomit." She mutters smiling fakely and looking away from the couple.

"I didn't expect it. It just-it kind of happened. And I'm not gonna deny it. Right?" John B said looking at Sarah. She crossed her arms and looked away from him.

"Look, cut the bullshit, John B. If she's in, I'm out." Kie said holding back her tears. "And I  already told you before, John B, so am I." I say glaring at him.

"I'm not doing this. I can't!" He said to us.

"You are gonna decide. I'm very interested, actually. Us or her?" Kie snapped at him angrily.