Spy Games 4.1

I stood there, in shock. Looking at the sunken ship on the screen. I smile sharing an excited look with my friends.

My smile quickly wiped of my face as I saw that there was nothing on the ship.

"It's not there. Look, just-just pull the drone out." John B sighed. Well, so long to the idea of us becoming the Kooks.

"Look, we can do another pass. Recharge the battery. We can--we can go back down." Pope said quickly trying to believe that the gold is there.

"We've done it three times. There's nothing there." I say leaning on the side of the ship, looking down at my feet. How can we be this unlucky.

"The gold could be buried. We don't know." Kie said to me.

"If it was there, it would've been found on the metal detector, okay?" John B said. "Somebody beat us to it." He sadly says, giving up.

"Or it was never there." JJ says as he turns the boat on again, driving us home.

How can we be so unlucky. But I mean there's still hope, right? I mean, like JJ said, maybe it was never there. Maybe someone took it before us.

~☆~

After all that we all went home, disappointed to say the least.

The next day, I walked into the living room, slumped on the couch next to Nic.

I sighed looking at my brother.

"I figured it out." I say sipping on my glass of water. "What?" He looks at me confused.

"I figured it out. I know where my heart belongs. I know who I love." I respond to my brother smiling as I look down.

Nic smiled at me. "I'm happy for you." He says. "So, who's the bastard that's got my sisters heart. I need to have a little chat." He asks me pretending to look mad.

"JJ. But I honestly don't think he likes me back." I answer, my smile falling into a frown.

"Yeah. That's bullshit." He says disregarding what I said. "I'm pretty sure that boy's head over heels for you. Have you seen the way he looks at you? It's like his whole world resolves around you." He said smiling.
I blush at the thought of JJ and I together.

I've known him ever since we started first grade. He was my second friend that I met when I moved here. He instantly became my best friend next to John B. Funny thing is John B didn't like JJ and would never hang out with me when JJ was with me. I don't know what clicked in him, but John B started to come and hang out with us by the time we started first grade. And then a year after our group added the brains to the family. Pope.

"Look, I'll just say, go for it! Forget what I said  about waiting on the first move, you do it!" Nic said as he leaned his head back on the couch.

"Thanks Nic. I've gotta get ready. I'm going out with JJ, Kie and Pope out." I say getting up from my seat and walking to my room.

I stop before I leave, turning to my brother. "Hey, can I borrow your Honey?" I smirked at my brother. He looked at me, raising his eyebrows.

"Please! I'll take good care of it I promise!" I say doing the puppy eyes. "Fine." He says giving in. I squeal running to my room.

You see Honey is a motorcycle. It's a 2009 black Honda CBR 600RR. The bike was my father's but he gave it to Nic for his 16th birthday 4 years ago. I honestly don't know how my dad managed to afford a six thousand dollar motorcycle but I'm not mad.

I grabbed a pair of denim booty shorts and a baggy red t-shirt that I stole from JJ a few months back. I put on my shoes and grabbed my stuff, leaving the house.