The Phantom 10.1

I woke up, the memories of yesterday flooding my mind. I sat up in the makeshift bed Kie made us. After the police hunt we crashed at The Wreck, Kie told us the police won't come here. And she was right, they didn't.

I look around the room to see JJ sleeping peacefully on a bed right next to me. I decided to wake him up without waking Kie and Pope. I walked over to his bed and sat down. I look down at him and caressed his cheek.

He slowly fluttered his eyes open and looked at me. He plastered on a smile and sat up stretching.

"Good morning, baby girl." He said with his morning voice. Oh, hell. If you could imagine me, I literally had heart eyes. I smirk and lean in. Our lips connect and we share a blissful kiss. I pull away and smirk.

"Good morning, mon amour." I say getting up from the bed. I walked over to the chairs and the window. I pull out a chair and put it in front of the window. I sit down and enjoy the view.

I hear JJ come up behind me. He stood being my chair as he put his arms around me and rested his head on top of mine. I smile and put my hand on his. I wanted to stay like this forever.

I hear walking and I turn my head to see Pope walking towards us. JJ pulls away from me and I look at Pope.

"He's pinched for sure man." JJ said mentioning John B.

"No, they wouldn't still be patrolling if they caught him." Pope said turning towards JJ.

"Let's hope." I say looking at the ground worried.

"You know, we were in that car. They're probably looking for us, too." Kie said now walking towards us. JJ clenched his jaw and looked at me.

"Look, if we're going to be outlaws, we might as well help John B." Pope said pulling JJ's attention from me. Pope walked over to his backpack and stuffed things inside it.

"So, find him before they do?" JJ asked following Pope's figure with his eyes. "Pope?" JJ asked as I got up and we followed behind Pope.

"I'm gonna get gas for the boat." Pope said gripping the door.

"I'm gonna come with you." Kie said walking towards him. I look behind at JJ and we both smirk.

"Be careful you two." I smile at them.

"Meet us at the dock at three. Don't be late." Pope told us as they left.

~☆~

JJ and I were currently at The Wreck. Kie gave us the key to it so that we could stock up on food for John B and Sarah.

"You sure he wasn't just being wierd, Pope?" He asked me as I grabbed some bread. I turned around and placed them in a box.

"It wasn't really the kind of thing that needed interpretation." I say. "Is that gonna be enough food for them?" I ask looking in the box. "I mean, for a couple of weeks, and that's all they need, so..." JJ said putting his backpack on.

"I think Kie actually hurt his feelings, baby. He's been in love with her for so long and she just rejected him." I say putting the last things in the box and grabbing it.

"You need help?" JJ asked me and I shook my head as we walked through the door.

"Look, don't think that, okay?" JJ responded to the Kie and Pope situation. "He's completely changed his feels. The past 24 hours have been like Jekyll and Hyde for those two." JJ said. He opened the trunk for me and i put the box in and slammed the trunk shut.

"To be honest JJ, I miss out old friend Pope, not this one. He's changed completely." I say starting to walk around the truck.

"Where have you been?" Nic comes to me looking concerned. Shit.