Introduction

In Japan,there are three well known schools. They are known for their excellent academics and sports.

Otogakure:
It's an all boys high school,but a certain female pinkette intruded the school by the help of her father,Orochimaru and his assistant,Kabuto. This school is filled with delinquents,which terrifies many people. Although,there are delinquents from other schools who challenge them most of the time.

Konohagakure:
It's an all girls high school. Other than academics and sports,they are known for their beauty. Boys from other school often asks for their hand. The headmistress is Tsunade,and her assistant is Shizune.

Amegakure:
It is a co-ed high school. The headmaster is named Jiraya,while his assistant is Kakashi. Both are perverts,but luckily not much of the students are. This school is pretty much normal other than an organisation named,the Akatsuki studies there.

These three schools are near each other and often gather together for occasional events,such as competitions and get-together parties. The headmasters and headmistress of the high schools are childhood friends as well,which made them enjoy their job very much. It is also because of them that these schools exist.

Thank you for reading :)

~Joelle Au

Published: December 2014