Chapter 21

I slowly fluttered my eyes open and found myself in a dark place. It looks like an abandoned storage room which is quite spacious.

I tried to move,but I felt my arms tied up above my head. My legs were tied together as well.

Can't..move...

What the hell??

Then,I remembered what happened before I black out.

I'm kidnapped!

Suddenly,a ray of light entered when the door opened. I looked up and saw..

"Kimimaro-sensei?!" I gasped.

"Hi,Sakura-chan~" He smirked.

"How did you know my name??" I asked.

"I know you since the day you met Orochimaru. I have known your identity all along.." He chuckled evilly.

What..??

I was clueless,but I glared at him.

"I guess I should tell you my past and your step father's. It is only appropriate for you to know more about your fiancé"

"What do you mean?" I growled.

"You still don't get it? I thought I made it clear to you when we first met.." He stopped for awhile. "You are mine."

"Like hell I wi-" I was interrupted with a slap on my face.

"Don't cuss with that sweet mouth of yours" He licked his lips as he trace my lips with his thumb.

"Orochimaru and I were delinquents back when we were in high school. I was new." He began.

"He was the strongest delinquent in the history, As a delinquent,we fight to be the top. Girls were head over heels for him,including the love of my life. And so,I vowed to beat him. Before he graduate,I challenged him." His eyebrows furrowed.

He was..the top delinquent..

He never told me..

"Sadly,he declined my proposal." He clenched his fists. "I was mad. It was like he didn't think I was a worthy opponent. People laughed at me then. I was furious,embarrassed."

"One day,I found out he is dating with he love of my life. He took her away from me. From then on,I told myself I will steal someone precious away from him. And that..is you. Before they get married,she was met in an accident and passed away. A week after,he found you in an orphanage."

"You have her green emerald eyes. Eyes which sparkles brilliantly. That made me more determine to take you away" He grinned wickedly.

"This is bullshit! If you truly love someone,you would want them to be happy!" I yelled which earned me another slap.

"I thought I told you not to cuss..with that beautiful,pink and plump lips of yours.." He purred and leaned closer to me.

He breathe on my neck. I could feel his warm breath which sent shivers down my spine.

His fingers slid my sleeves down to my elbow. He moved his head up and began to lick my hand as if I was ice cream.

"Get off me,you creep!" I yelled and struggled.

I could feel him smirk on my hand slowly moved his nose into the crook of my neck. I whimpered and dared not to move because I was afraid of his touch. I breathed heavily.

Someone..save me...

He inhaled deeply and moved his hands to my waist. I flinched at his touch and he smirked.

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled and tried to kick him,but he stopped my legs easily.

"It is such a waste hiding your perfect body under these clothes"

"W-What do you want to do??" My eyes opened wide,hoping it wasn't what I think it is.

"Reveal your body,of course. I'm sure you can satisfy my hunger" He smirked.

He smashed his lips on mine and moved his hands. His right hand moved to my butt and squeezed it. I moaned into his mouth and let a tear flow down my cheeks.

I struggled,but he held me tighter. His left hand it's way up to my breast and massaged it roughly.

He licked my lips for entrance,but I refused. He bit my lip,but I refused. He got annoyed and squeezed my butt and my breast hardly. I squeezed my lips tightly.

He got annoyed and moved his right hand to the gap between my thighs. He rubbed it roughly and I gasped. Taking the advantage,he roamed his tongue around my mouth,licking every part of it.

I cried at the violation and thought it was the end of me.

Suddenly,the door slammed open and Kimimaro was thrown across the room.