Chapter 5

Before classes start,a group of guys from other schools crowded around me. What the fuck is their problem?

"What do you want?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"We heard that you beat up one of the top delinquent group" One of them smirked.

"Who might they be?" I asked with no interest at all.

"Aoitsuki." He answered.

I raised my eyebrow at him. Aoitsuki?

"A 6 person group, Sasuke, Naruto, Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru and Sai."

Oh.. So they are the Aoitsuki.. Never heard of it.

"They are also the rival of Akatsuki. Akatsuki is the top,while Aoitsuki comes after them"

"And why are you here again?" I shrugged.

"Since you beat Aoitsuki,you are well know as the second best delinquent. If we beat you we will be famous"

"What makes you think you can beat me if I can beat the Aoitsuki?" I smirked.

"Maybe they are just holding back. We are sure we can beat you,especially since you are a puny brat" They laughed.

"Then come to me and stop wasting my time" I said and stuffed my hands in my pockets.

All of them charged at me while I dodged swiftly and did a few kicks and backflips here and there. They were beaten in a minute easily.

"Tch. I didn't even put effort into it. I didn't even use my hands" I rolled my eyes and walked away receiving stares of amusement.

I walked to class to meet Kimimaro. The class was empty. He looked at me and smiled. His smile was.. Creepy..

"Kimimaro-sensei" I bowed and sat on my seat.

I put my elbow on my table and rested my forehead on my palm. His stares are creeping me out.

Suddenly,a shadow appeared before me. I looked up to catch a pair of spring green eyes looking straight down at me. I gulped and stopped blush from surfacing.

"Yes,Kimimaro-sensei..?" I strained myself from stuttering and kept my cool.

"It is such a waste that you are boy. You would have been so beautiful if you were a girl." He said softly.

"Well,too bad." I rolled my eyes and looked away.

He smirked and walked back to his desk. I narrowed my eyes at him. Does he know I'm a girl or he just thinks I am? His eyes are full of lust.. I shivered at the thought.

After a few minutes,students start walking in and the class starts.

The last subject of the day is PE. Great.. We have to wear a white T shirt and a pair of blue pants which ends above my knee. I wrapped my chest tightly with a bandage to hide my breast.

"Good day,class. My name is Kidomaru. Today we shall do 50 laps around the field."

"Whaaaaaaatt??" Naruto whined.

"What a drag"

"I'm already making things easier for you. Be happy I didn't make you run 500 rounds."

Sighs and grunts are heard everywhere while we arranged ourselves.

"Quiet! Now go!"

Everyone started running,racing with each other. I just kept my pace and ignored everyone. I looked at the sky and breathe in the smell of grasses and trees. Nature..

After 5 laps,more than half of the class fainted and were brought to the infirmary. Tch. I'm more worried about Kabuto. Maybe I should help him.. I sighed and ran full speed,surprising everyone.

I finished 50 laps in 5 minutes and asked Kidomaru for permission to help Kabuto in the infirmary. He,along with everyone else gaped and me. He slowly nod his head and I ran off.

When I reached the infirmary,mats were laid outside. The Kabuto rushing from one patient to another. I giggled,knowing Kabuto is the only conscious one here to hear me.

"Great,you are here to help me" I sighed in relief.

I went into the infirmary for some equipments and start to help Kabuto.

"Does this always happen?" I asked.

"Yes.. At least he isn't as bad as Gai from Amegakure. I wouldn't want to imagine that" Kabuto chuckled.

"I'm interested" I smiled.

"Heh. You are abnormal. Perhaps same like the Lee kid you saved yesterday. He is Gai's son."

"Oh.. I see. Both of them do look the same when I think about it" I giggled.

"Yeah.. Hey,do you know you are quite famous now?"

"Yeah.. This group from I don't know which school came this morning to challenge me"

"Aww.. I feel bad for them" Kabuto chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not that bad. All I did was kick them a little and mostly just let them hit each other"

"It's like they are your toys.."

"Well,I don't want to waste my energy. It is such a pain.." I sighed.

"Alright,I think we are done here. You may go to class now. Thanks anyway"

"Sure,no problem. Bye!" I smiled and walked to change my clothes and enter class.

Once again,everyone simply stare at me. How I want to rip their eyeballs off their sockets! Stop staring at me,Godammit! My eyes twitched.