Chapter 2

"Well,lets get to know each other. Introduce yourselves,your name,likes,dislikes,hobbies and dreams" Kimimaro said.

"Why don't you start first" He said and pointed at me.

I sighed and leaned on the window with my arms crossed.

"Saku Haruno. I don't have much likes and I dislike a lot of things. I don't have hobbies and dreams to speak of."

I sat and ignored everyone's gazes and whispers. Kimimaro looked at me with amusement clear in eyes,then he smirked. I turned away to hide my blush.

"Sasuke Uchiha. I hate everything. I don't have hobbies. My dream which I will make it to a reality is to surpass my brother." The ravenette next to me said. Hmph. I wonder who is his brother..

"Naruto Uzumaki! I love ramen and hate to wait for it. My hobby is to eat different types of ramen and compare it. My dream is to make my family proud!" The blonde next to Sasuke said. Tch.

"Shikamaru Nara. I likes or hobbies are sleeping and cloud gazing. I dislike troublesome things. Dreams are too troublesome" The pineapple haired seated two seats in front of me said. Lazy bum.. I sighed mentally.

"Neji Hyuga. My likes and dislikes are none of your concern. So are my hobbies and dreams" The guy with long dark brown hair said. Okay..

"Sai. I like art and none dislikes. My hobby is painting and I haven't thought about my dreams yet." The guy with jet black hair said. Artistic? Don't look like it.

"Kiba Inuzuka. I like dogs and I dislike cats. My hobby is to play with my little dog,Akamaru here *woof* My dream.. I didn't really think about it.." The guy with messy brown hair said.

"Gaara Subaku. Anything about me is none of your concern" A red head seated in front of me said. Oh.. This guy might be interesting..

I averted my eyes to Kimimaro. He sweat dropped at our response. I smirked. He turned his head and saw my smirk. I immediately wipe my smirk away and looked out the window. I can't help but feel a little uncomfortable around him.. I shrugged mentally.

After his class is finished,a new teacher came in. This is a female teacher with spiky firebrick coloured hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"My name is Tayuya and I am your maths teacher."

And..I ask myself.. What is a female teacher doing in an all boys school?? Whatever. I rolled my eyes mentally.

I leaned on my chair and looked out the window while spinning my pen with my fingers. I shifted my gaze in front of me to see Shikamaru sleeping and Gaara staring at the board,not paying attention. I smirked inwardly and looked at the sky.

Sasuke's POV

I couldn't help but steal glances at him from time to time. There is something about him that draws me. Anger for humiliating me? If Itachi founds out,he would tease me to death! I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at him intently. My right hand balled into a tight fist.

Indeed,if he was a girl instead,he would be beautiful. Now when he sits by the window,the light shined on him as if he was glowing,radiating light. What am I thinking?! I'm not gay!! I mentally slapped myself.

That bastard.. I'm going to make him pay hell for humiliating me!! Especially in front of MY fangirls! Not that I like them,but it is my pride! Girls fall head over heels for me. It would be the joke of the year if they talk about me being beaten up by a puny little pinkie! URGH!

The more I think about it,the more I'm angry. My nails dug into my skin making it bleed a little. I sighed and opened up my fist.

Getting worked up over a puny little pinkie is worthless. I shouldn't waste my time.