Chapter 19

Before his lips touch mine,I kicked him at both legs and moved to the side. He looked like he wanted to leap one me,but thankfully the door opened.

It was Sasuke.

I sighed mentally in relief and walked to my seat.

After Sasuke took a seat next to me,I mumbled a thank you to him. He looked at me curiously. I just flashed him a rare smile and looked out.

I guess Itachi kinda made me open up just a little bit.. I smiled.

Suddenly,Sasuke sat on Gaara's seat which is in front of me.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Mind explaining?" He asked softly.

I thought for awhile and debated with myself.

Should I tell him?

He did kinda help me just now..

I guess he should know what happened..

He is Itachi's brother after all,and Karin's crush.

I should make a new friend rather than an enemy..

"He is kind of hitting on me.." I grinned sheepishly to show him it doesn't really bother me.

"Hitting you? So he is gay..?" His eyes widened a little.

"Uhh.." I looked out the window for awhile.

I think I can trust him..

He is Itachi's brother and..

He will know one day,anyway..

I sighed and looked at him seriously in the eye.

"What I'm telling you,you absolutely cannot tell anyone. Understand?" He nodded.

"I'm girl" I whispered.

"I thought so.. It's impossible for a guy to look like you" He sighed. "Why did you enter this school?"

"Well,I'm just naturally act like a guy since I'm raised single handedly by Orochimaru and I normally hang out with Kabuto" I answered.

"I really respect you. Being so strong for a girl. You are different" He smirked. "Not like all my fangirls,only liking my looks"

"Oh,you wouldn't know that. Some really loves you" I chuckled.

"How so?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I know some girls from Konohagakure. A girl really loves you. She is willing to hurt herself just so that you will remember her. She even dared to fight back about you when I was in a bad mood."

He looked at me intently. I stared back into his onyx eyes,waiting for him to realise the person who treats him like treasure.

"The red head?" He questioned. I smiled warmly at him. "That girl.."

"Karin" I said. He nodded.

"TEME!" A voice yelled. We turned our heads and saw a certain blonde. Ahh.. Hinata's boyfriend. I smirked inwardly.

"Can I tell them? Can we be friends?" Sasuke asked.

"If you think they are trustable,then sure why not? And I would love to" I smiled.

Meeting Itachi definitely made me open up..

Sasuke called the group to gather around me and whispered to them about it. Surprisingly,they didn't look shock.

"You look too much like a girl" Neji said.

"Hinata told me about you. Please don't blame her,we are just being honest to each other" Naruto said. I shook my head and smiled a little.

"You don't look like a guy in any way" Shikamaru said lazily.

"Ino teased me being beaten up by a girl. I suppose that is you.." Sai said.

Well..wow.. I wonder how many people thought about this.. I sighed.