Chapter 6

After school,we are required to enter try outs for sports. I'm planning to join basketball because if is my favourite and I am really good at it.

Before the try outs,everyone stayed in school for lunch. I went to the infirmary to eat with Kabuto since I don't really have friends and Orochimaru is busy anyway.

"You have made quite a reputation" Kabuto smirked.

"It's just the second day. I didn't really heard much about me yet." I rolled my eyes and munched on my food.

"They call you the Pink Demon" He chuckled.

"What is so funny? Why demon anyway?" I pouted.

"I don't know. Because of your strength despite your size"

"They are just weak"

"Yes,yes they are. Anyways,you are joining basketball right?" I nodded. "Good luck,I heard the Aoitsuki are joining. They are quite good"

"Interesting.. They might be worth of my time after all.." I muttered.

"Honestly,being once an orphan,how can you have such an attitude?"

"I don't know. I just really don't like to waste my time. Maybe I'm spoilt by dad" I smirked.

"Hmm.. You know I might have an idea of who your parents are.." Kabuto said while looking at me carefully. Observing me to search for a hint of emotion.

I was silent for awhile and finally spoke,"I don't want to know. They left me and that's that. I don't need them nor do I want to see them"

He got the message and resumed eating. We were silent until I finished my meal.

"Good bye,Kabuto." I said and gave him a small smile before I leave.

I changed into my sports attire and head to the basketball court. It is crowded with students from my school,Konohagakure and Amegakure.

It is starting soon.. Why are they here anyway?

I looked around and saw my small group of friends. They waved at me with huge smiles on their faces. I nodded back at them.

I turned to the other side of the court and spot a group looking at me. I recognised two from that group. They were in the Akatsuki. Maybe that group is the Akatsuki. I saw a certain red head. He looks.. familiar.. I shrugged and walked to the three headmasters.

"Otou-san,Tsunade baa-chan,Jiraiya jii-san" I bowed.

"Long time no see" Tsunade winked at me.

"I still don't understand why you are in Otogakure." Jiraiya shook his head. Tsunade punched him and he yelped.

"It will start soon,Kidomaru will tell you your group" Orochimaru said and ruffled my hair.

"Alright,dad" I gave him a small smile and find for Kidomaru.

I found him just in time as he start to divide us into groups.

It seems I'm in the same group as Gaara,Lee and a bunch of people I'm not familiar with. Our opponent is the Aoitsuki. Great. I smirked.

We walked to the court. Sasuke and I stood in the middle. Once the game starts,I jumped high and reach for the ball. I sped to the basket and shoot a three point shot with ease. Everyone was too shocked to react. They all gaped at me.

First,surprise attack.

I knew they underestimated me and didn't expect that.

Now they will keep their guard up. I have to use teamwork.

The second round,I whispered to Lee to snatch the ball because of his speed. I'm sure he is underestimated too. He snatched the ball from Neji which surprised him,Lee passed the ball to me. The rest of team ran after me. I stood and jumped. They thought I was going to shoot,so they blocked the ball. Unfortunately,they are wrong. I threw the ball to my side. They were too busy to stop me that they forgot my teammates. My teammates were doing nothing at all. They just watched and gapesd. Luckily,Gaara was calm and got the ball. He shoot the ball from the side and got us a point.

The only people I can really count on are Lee and Gaara.

This game is just getting started.. I smirked. That was just warm up.