Chapter 11

As usual,I put my hands in my pockets and waited for his action.

He charged at me with a fist,but I jumped and landed on his raised arm which caught him by surprise. Before he come to his senses,I kicked his face which sent him fall backwards. I landed gracefully on my feet staring down at him.

Everyone around looked at me in shock.

He looked stunned for awhile and growled at me. I smirked at him.

He got up to punch me again,I moved to the side. He strike again with a kick,but twirled a few steps closer to him and kicked his other leg. He almost drop. Luckily,his arm stretched out to the floor,holding him. He tried to kick me with his leg,but I stepped backwards. He got up again and glared at me.

"Why don't you fight back?"

"You want me to?" I smirked.

Without a word,I stepped in front of him and punched his nose. I'm pretty sure I broke it. He held his nose which was bleeding.

"I'm not going to fight any longer. I suggest you go to the infirmary now" I said.

"The teachers are gone. I bet no one is in there now" He said.

I sighed and walked to him. I reached out my hand for him to grab it.

"Come on. I'll help you" I said.

He grabbed my hand and I pulled him to the infirmary of my school.

I pushed him to sit on the bed while I grab a first aid kit.

"For a girl,you sure can fight"

"Shut up! People can hear you!" I yelled furiously.

"Why did you come to this school anyway?" He asked.

"Because I was raised around males,so I act like one. I don't like to be around girls with all the drama they have. And..I hate to dress up like them. Yesterday? I felt disgusted wearing that. I feel so feminine and uncomfortable" I answered truthfully.

"Where is your mother?" He asked.

I stopped on my spot for awhile not knowing what to say.

"I thought my parents left me when I was still a baby,because I have spent all of my life in an orphanage until Orochimaru adopted me years ago."

He was silent,listening to me. I continued. I didn't know why,but I felt like letting it out.

"Until awhile ago.. I found out they actually died in a car crash to protect me."

A tear dropped from my eyes. I quickly wiped it off and walked to Itachi with the first aid kit and a bag of ice.

"I was so traumatised,so I got amnesia. I was sent to the orphanage since then. My brother..told me everything and helped me recall my memories,but.." I bit my lip while wiping his blood and applied pressure on it with ice. "I blocked my memories about that uneventful day.." I whispered and blinked my tears away.

I removed the ice pack and bandaged his nose. I walked to the rubbish bin to throw the rubbish while wiping my tears away. When I turned around,a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I froze.

"I-Itachi?"

"Let it out,you need to." He said quietly.

"Why wou-"

"This is an order" He said sternly.

As if on cue,my eyes were flooded with tears and it flowed down my face. Hugged Itachi on his waist and buried my face in his chest. I sobbed quietly as I hugged him tighter.

Maybe Itachi.. Isn't so bad..

Thank you..