Chapter 4

Finally,school is over. Once again,I was the last leave. I stepped outside and saw the group which I beat up just now. Unsurprisingly,they are surrounded by a crowd of girls. Guys from Amegakure High School are here too. I wonder why..

When I looked closer,one of the guys kind of looks like Sasuke. He has long raven hair tied into a low ponytail and onyx eyes. Brothers.. I guess.. I sighed. I could care less. But what caught my attention was the red cloud badge on his uniform. Akatsuki.

I continued to walk. I tried to walk pass them,but the girls are in the way. Don't test my patience,kid.

"Excuse me." I said emotionlessly.

The girl looked down at me and smirked. I know I'm short and I don't care.

"MOVE IT!" I yelled and glared at her.

The whole area was immediately filled with silence. The girls trembled in fear and made a path for me. I walked through it arrogantly.

"HEY BITCH!" A voice which belongs to a male yelled.

I stopped on my tracks and slowly turned my head to glare at him.

"What did you call me?" I spoke in a monotone voice.

"B-B-Bitch.." He squeaked. He has white hair and magenta eyes,from Amegakure. Seeing a red cloud badge on his uniform,he is an Akatsuki member.

"That's right,bitches obey what their master order them to do. So I am your master,bitch" I smirked and walked ahead to see the ravenette who looks like Sasuke standing in front of me.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"I heard you beat my brother up" He smirked.

"Sasuke? Yeah,so?" I looked at him with a bored expression.

"Fight me" He said.

"Why should I?" I answered.

"For your pride if you beat me"

I rolled my eyes and walked past him.

"Hey" He said and grabbed my wrist.

I turned to him and ripped my wrist away from his touch.

"I'm not interested" I growled. "Now LEAVE ME ALONE!" I snapped and walked away.

What is it with these people? Annoying bastards.

URGH!

Damn dad with his job as a headmaster. Can't he leave early?! SHEESH!

I reached home after 30 minutes of walking,excluding the 10 minutes of disturbance.

I walked into my room upstairs and took a long shower. After I'm done,I wore midnight blue baggy jeans and emerald green long sleeved shirt with a hoodie. I put on a white cap to hide my hair underneath it.

I promised to meet my friends after school in Starbucks. When I say friends,I mean my only friends. And they are girls,so they know my identity. I met them back when I was in middle school.

Since dad isn't home yet,I decided to walk there instead. I put on my usual stoic face while walking. I came across the ravenette from before,whom he claims himself as Sasuke's brother. An Akatsuki. I walked past him looking straight forwards. Good,he doesn't recognise me.

Finally,I reached Starbucks. I spotted my friends and walked towards them.

"Come on,Sakura.. Can't you dress up like a girl?" Ino complained.

"You know I hate to dress up.." I muttered as I sit next to them.

"But you are wasting your beauty!" TenTen said.

"I'm sure everyone will fall head over heals for you,Sakura" Hinata said.

"You will be the beauty and the beast. You are so rough. Everyone already know about you before school started!" Temari said.

"Being girly is just not my thing.. And you know I can't bear to see people being bullied." I rolled my eyes.

"At least let us dress you up for once!!" Ino pleaded.

"Oh,hell no. Never." I refused.

The whole session,they were lecturing me about being girly and have some fashion sense which I really don't give a damn about. I'd rather be in school than to listen to their pathetic rants! I shrugged mentally.