Chapter 20

I escaped school quickly to not meet Kimimaro again. He is seriously giving me the creeps! Once I think I'm safe,I slowed down my pace and saw Itachi talking to Sasori. Sasori looked pissed. I shrugged and just head home quick to meet up with the girls.

I wore my usual clothing,such as a long sleeve short with a hoodie,long baggy pants and a cap to keep my hair in.

I walked to Starbucks and found them.

"Sakura! How was your date with Itachi?" Ino asked.

I blushed crimson and stuttered,"I-It was o-okay.."

"What happened??" Hinata looking at me with sparkling eyes.

"Did you two kiss??" Karin looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Did you two stay for the night??" Temari wiggled her eyebrow. I blushed,knowing what she meant.

"Did he hurt you??" TenTen huffed.

"Relax.. He brought me to eat and we played in a carnival. We did not spend the night and he did not hurt me" I answered and saw them nodding,then stared at me intensely. I think they noticed I didn't answer Karin's question..

"We did..kiss..." The last word was barely a whisper.

The squealed cheerfully in delight.

"Both of you love each other!" Ino grinned.

"Oh,about that.. The Aoitsuki found out about my identity" I said and observed them. I could see horror and guilt in their eyes.

"It's okay" I sighed. "We are friends now."

They sighed in relief.

"Anyways.. Any updates?" I smirked.

"Sai asked me out.." Ino blushed.

"Neji and I bumped into each other yesterday and we.. kinda kissed and I'm not single anymore" TenTen giggled,but her cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

"I'm meeting with Shikamaru later" Temari looked away.

"S-Sasuke w-wants to h-h-hang out a-after school t-tomorrow.." Karin's blush rivalled her hair.

Sasuke is making a move,eh? I giggled.

"Alright then.. I guess we all have out happy endings" I smiled and earned nods and giggles from them.

~~~~~

I was walking home,but an arm snaked around my waist and pulled me into an alley.

Before I could make any action,I was knocked out cold.

Itachi's POV

I was waiting for Sakura until someone stood in front of me. I glanced up and saw a red head.

"We need to talk" He said.

"Not now" I said coldly while looking at the entrance.

"It's about Sakura." That caught my interest. "I'm her biological brother"

I snapped my head towards him.

Sasori is.. Sakura's biological brother?!

"Do you really love her?" He asked sternly.

"Yes,I do." I said confidently. "Even though we just met not long ago,I have long fell for her when I set my eyes on her. I knew she was a girl from the back of my mind"

"Listen,she is my only family. She is precious to me. Very precious to me. If you hurt her,I swear I'll never forgive you." He looked into my eyes with such determination and coldness. It almost made me gulped in fear.

"I understand" I said.

"Today is the day he will pay.. Sakura will be mine.." A voice said.

Sasori and I turned towards the source of voice and slowly walked towards it. Unfortunately,whoever was there is nowhere I be seen.

Sasori and I glanced at each other and walked to a quiet place.

"What does he mean?" I asked.

"I'm not sure.. We have to inform him about this. She might be in danger!" He said and ran to Otogakure High School with me trailing behind him.

The day he will pay??

What does he mean??

Sakura will be his?? She is mine!!

"Orochimaru!" Sasori slammed the door open and shouted,causing him to jump on his chair.

"What can I do for you,Sasori?" He asked and saw me. His eyes immediately turned cold. "And what brings you here..? Itachi.."

"Sakura.. Sakura might be in trouble!" I said with worry in my voice.

"We heard someone talking on the phone just now" Sasori said and explained to him.

Orochimaru looked pissed,but calmly wrapped his hands together and placed it on the table firmly,trying to keep his cool.

"I knew..this would come.." He muttered. "Kabuto!"