Chapter 7

After a few matches,my group was declared as winner. Lee,Gaara and I were praised for our skills and teamwork. I was praised in strategic thinking and leadership as well. The Aoitsuki glared at us after losing. The fangirls cried of sorrow because their darlings lost. Nevertheless,they still 'love' them.

I retreated to the changing room for a shower and wore a long sleeve shirt with a hoodie and long baggy pants. I put on my sneakers. This is what I usually wear as casual clothes. I stepped out and head to my father to be stopped by the Akatsuki. Great,what do they want?

"So you are the Pink Demon?" The guy with orange hair,purple eyes and piercings around his face asked.

"I don't recall calling myself the Pink Demon" The answered stoically.

"Would you like to join our group?" A girl with blue hair asked. The only girl in the group.

"Why should I? I don't even know you" I sighed inwardly.

"I'm Konan. This is Pein,the leader of Akatsuki" She pointed to the guy with orange hair. They won't take no as an answer won't they?

"I suppose you have met Itachi and Hidan" Pein said regarding to the two guys I met yesterday.

"This is Kakuzu,Kisame,Zetsu and Tobi" He said. The said Tobi shouted,"TOBI IS A GOOD BOY" He tried to hug me,but I kicked him to the wall. Tch.

"Lastly,Deidara and Sasori" He said gesturing to the two. The red head I saw earlier was Sasori. We locked eyes for a moment. He looked.. familiar.

While I was distracted by thinking about Sasori,Itachi tried to land a punch on me. Luckily,I noticed because of the force of the wind. I turned and caught his fist. His other hand reached my waist and pulled me to him. I was shocked and I immediately slapped his face with my free hand. Kneed him on his stomach and walked away. Before walking too far away,I turned to them.

"Nice knowing you,but I'm not joining." I said and followed my father to his car.

"Dad,I'm meeting the girls for dinner later. I'll walk there by myself" I said.

"Sure,just be careful and don't be out too late" He said with a smile.

"Alright,thanks dad" I kissed his cheek.

~IN THE EVENING~

I put on a pair of fitting midnight blue jeans and a sleeveless turtleneck top. I sighed when I looked at myself in the mirror. My curved obvious to the naked eye. I have never looked so feminine in my life.. Looking at myself like this sent shivers down my spine.

I took a deep breath and sighed as I walked down the stairs. Kabuto looked up at me and smirked.

"So my little flower is finally dressing up like a lady?" He grinned and ruffled my hair.

"I was forced to.." I mumbled.

"You look adorable." He chuckled.

"Oh,Sakura. Is that really you?" Orochimaru chuckled.

I glared at both of them and blushed.

"My baby is finally growing up" He hugged me.

I sighed and face palmed.

"Alright,dad. I'm going out now" I smiled.

"Be careful! Don't let guys go near you!" Orochimaru ordered.

"Tell us if they do. I'll make sure to chop off their hands and legs" Kabuto said with a wicked grin.

I sweat dropped and said,"Yeah yeah.. I can take care of myself.. Bye!"

I ran out of house and hid my hair in my cap.

Let's hope no one will see me in this.. I'll die of embarrassment..