Chapter 13

As I was walking to school,I spotted Itachi leaning on a lamppost. Some of his top buttons are undone. I blushed lightly at the sight and looked at the ground.

When I remembered about the incident yesterday,I blushed a darker shade of red.

Urgh.. That was so embarrassing..

I sighed and walked past him,but he grabbed my elbow firmly.

I looked at him and asked,"What is it?"

"Give me your number. It's the weekends tomorrow" He said.

I blinked a few times and passed him my phone as I sighed.

He grabbed it and typed his number in it. He used my phone to text him a message.

"Here you go" He smiled as he gave me back my phone.

I looked at him for awhile and finally,smiled which was very rare. He seemed to stare at me with wide eyes,but quickly blinked it away. I thought I was just imagining,so I shrugged it off.

We walked to school side by side. I just ignored him and remain my stoic expression. Before I enter Otogakure High School gates,he whispered in my ear.

"Don't you dare ignore my messages and calls" He smirked and walked away.

I inwardly rolled my eyes and head to class. Surprisingly,I saw Kimimaro standing in front of the class door. Oh?

"Kimimaro-sensei" I bowed a little.

"Ah,Saku-chan. I see you walking with a student from Amegakure? Are you two in a relationship?"

"Please,sensei. I'm not gay. We are just friends and happened to bump into each other when we come here" I answered.

"Ah.. You most certainly are not gay,but...you are not a guy either" He smirked.

"Say anything that makes you sleep at night,Sir." I glared at him a little and slammed the door open.

I sat on my seat and stared outside. Maybe I should tell dad how much he creeps me out.. Why didn't I think of that sooner? I face palmed mentally.

Eh? Isn't that Ino? I thought as I watched a certain platinum blonde haired girl with a high ponytail walking towards a pale guy with jet black hair. That is Sai,isn't it?

I squinted my eyes and saw Hinata blushing at Naruto. Naruto was slightly blushing as well. OH MY GOD! THOSE TWO?!

TenTen was quarrelling with Neji while Temari was glaring at Shikamaru. I smirked at both of them.

Hold on! What is Sasuke doing??

A red head from the first day of school was talking to Sasuke. Sasuke tightened his fist and was lifting his fist slowly. I was immediately alarmed and jumped down through the window like the first day.

I grabbed Sasuke's fist tightly and glared at him.

"What did I say about hurting girls?"

"S-Saku??" Ino stared at me with wide eyes. Thank goodness she didn't use my real name.

Sasuke growled at me and ripped his hand out of my grasp. I turned to the red head.

"Please,stay away from him. This is the second time saving your ass from a bastard like him" I lectured.

"But I.. I really love him." She said sadly.

"Is he even worth it?! He tried to hurt you TWICE!" I fumed.

"I can't choose who to love.. I just really.. love him.. I don't mind if he hits me as long as he remembers me.." She looked at the ground.

What?!?

"Are you crazy??"

"Saku,you don't know what it's like to love." Hinata said.

"Don't be too harsh to her" Ino grabbed my arm.

I sighed and released my arm from her grip. I jumped on the small roof of the entrance to the hallway,did a little wall running,grabbing here and there and a couple of back flips then reach my class. I dropped on my feet with grave and dusted myself before closing the window and plop of my seat.

Indeed I don't know how to love. I never loved. I don't even know what it is. Family love? I guess I understand that. I never understood the love of being a lover.

I admit.. I'm a little curious of how it feels like..