Chapter 15

The girls finished dressing me up and I felt like digging a hole and bury myself inside it. Why?

I DON'T LOOK LIKE MYSELF!

Look at this short skirt! How am I going to walk?!

I LOOK SO GIRLY!

I gagged at myself. They even curl my hair. At least they didn't cut my hair..

Anyways,they seemed very satisfied with their work and dragged me downstairs. The moment Orochimaru and Kabuto set their eyes on me,their reaction was..

"Who are you?" They said in unison.

I crossed my arms and looked away with an annoyed face.

"I'm Sakura. Dammit."

"WHAT?!" They eyes widened.

"WHY ARE YOU DRESSED UP LIKE THAT?? WHO ARE YOU MEETING??"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO SAKURA?? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

I face palmed and massaged my ears.

"I'm going out with a guy who is NOT my boyfriend. And he insist that I wear like this. These people.." I pointed at the girls. "Dresses me up like this"

Their jaws dropped and stared at me. Before they can recompose themselves,I put on my flats. It was better than heels,so I went with it.

I spot Itachi and he walked towards me with a smirk. The girls wished me good luck and ran away. I rolled my eyes inwardly.

"You look stunning today." He said.

"Why thank you." I said with a bored voice.

"Come on in" He said as he opened the door.

I hopped in and crossed my legs. I ignored his gaze the whole time out of embarrassment.

Itachi's POV

I waited for Saku in the car. When I looked at the door,I saw a beautiful lady with long pink hair. The hair dropped in curls behind her and framed her face perfectly.

Saku..

She wore a translucent black sleeveless button up top with a black ribbon tied around her collar. She wore a short blood red skirt and she wore a summer hat.

She looks so..

..Beautiful..

I blushed lightly and quickly hopped off the car to greet her.

When she sat in her seat,her legs crossed and I caught myself staring at her slender legs. Her skin looks so soft and smooth..

I slapped myself mentally and hopped on the driver's seat. I began to drive to a restaurant,but I couldn't stop stealing glances at Saku from time to time.

"Saku.. Is that..your real name..?" I asked.

"No,it's Sakura" She answered looking out of the window.

Sakura.. It suits her perfectly. I smirked.