Chapter 10

I watched the Akatsuki play against an unfamiliar group. Itachi played gracefully and somehow,he caught my attention. I wonder why he called me here.

He is quite good in basketball.. I thought.

The game ended with the Akatsuki as the winners.

Suddenly,the door of the indoor basketball court slammed open. It revealed a big group of students coming in with weapons such as baseball bats,wooden sticks and knives.

Everyone screamed and ran away,especially the girls. I sat there quietly and observed them. The person at the front of the group smirked and spoke up.

"Where is the Pink Demon?"

Oh? He wants to find me? I smirked and jumped down from the bench. I landed gracefully in front of me.

"What do you want?" I smirked at him with bored eyes.

"You are the Pink Demon?" He laughed together with his gang.

"What do you want?" I repeated,glaring at him.

"I didn't know the Pink Demon is so tiny! It almost made me feel sorry to hurt it" He laughed.

"Oh yeah? Why don't you try?" I dared him.

"You want to die so soon,squirt?"

"You afraid to lose to a 'squirt'?" I smirked.

"Oh you will get it" He said angrily.

His gang charged at me with weapons. I sighed as I made my hands comfortable in my pockets and dodged them with ease.

"WHY DON'T YOU ATTACK?!" He yelled.

"You aren't even worthy. With this much people,you still can't harm me" I sighed in boredom.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" They growled.

"You definitely have no skill. All of you." I said as I continued to dodge it. "You know what? I'm not even need to land impacts on any of you to beat you"

"YOU LITTLE ARROGANT BRAT!"

"Saku.. It's not nice to toy around with them.. We are leaving soon.." Kabuto said.

"It'd be over in a few seconds. Why not let me have some fun?" I pouted inwardly.

"You are not even having fun from your looks" He smirked.

"That's true.. Oh well." I said and started to lead them into my traps and knock each other out.

They were laid all over the floor in a matter of seconds. I didn't even break a sweat.

"Oh,Kabuto. I'm staying here a little longer. I have got things to do" I said.

"Oh? Don't be too late then. Bye" He smiled and walked away.

I turned around to see the Akatsuki gaping at me in awe. I raised an eyebrow.

"Wow,bitch. You are good." Hidan said.

"You didn't even lift a pinkie,squirt" Kisame grinned.

"Saku,I want to have a match" Itachi said.

"Sure" I smirked.

"You don't have to be easy on me" He said.

"That's for me to find out" I'm so beating the crap out of him! That BASTARD!

It's payback time! I glared at him.