Chapter 24

After the incident,I was still studying in Otogakure. Kimimaro was replaced by Sakon. He has light turquoise hair which covers half of his face and black eyes. Plus,he is Tayuya's boyfriend!

Anyways,the relationship between Itachi and my protective family,Orochimaru,Kabuto and Sasori is getting better.

My friendship with Aoitsuki as well. We often hang out with the girls. I still wear my usual boy-like outfit,but I sometimes dress more feminine when we are off to somewhere far away.

The Akatsuki knew my identity as well and kept it a secret which I really appreciate. Hidan tried to hit on me several times,but he always end up being beaten by Itachi and Sasori. Mostly Itachi,seeing I'm claimed to be his.

After knowing them,I found out Pein and Konan have been dating for a two years. Other than that,the girls are all paired with the Aoitsuki,their dream boys. I'm very happy for them. What surprised me is Sasori.. He is dating Deidara. Yes,he is gay. But I'm happy for him nonetheless seeing he is happy with Deidara.

Tonight is the prom night where the three schools will celebrate together in a ballroom,specially for this event. It is also the day where my secret will be revealed publicly. And those who are beaten up by me will die of humiliation go being beaten up by a girl.

Oh,it seems I have taken my father's place as the top delinquent after beating the Akatsuki. I even surpassed my father,which he is really proud about but he couldn't help but worry after what happened.

Now,time for prom night.

The girls came to my house to dress up. I wore a short red dress with a pink tight dress underneath. A pink ribbon is tied around my waist to secure it. Some of my hair is pulled up into curls.

Ino wore a short dark purple tube dress which had ruffles at the end. The dress was shiny due to the silver glitters around. She curled her hair and placed them over her shoulders.

Hinata wore a long turtle neck dress. From the top is a light sky blue colour,blending with lavender on her torso and ends with a midnight blue colour. There is a slit on her right which opens from mid thigh. It ends with white ruffles. Her hair falls delicately behind her back. Her right fringe,pulled to the back with a lavender clip.

TenTen wore a blood red dress with a V-neck which shows some of her cleavage. A white and yellow ribbon wraps around her waist and her skirt ends with big ruffles on her knee. She released her buns,revealing her waist long curly hair.

Temari wore a tube turquoise dress. The end of the dress looks like a fish tail. Her turquoise dress is wrapped with soft lavender laces. Some laces dropped around her shoulders. Her hair was tied into a fishtail.

Karin wore a spaghetti strap,skin tight dress which ends on a knee. It was black colour with red rose decorations. Red translucent ruffles were at the end of the dress. Her hair is in her usual style. She wore contacts instead of glasses.

Konan wore a long one shoulder midnight blue dress with white laces and ribbons hanging around her waist. Her hair was curled behind her back,some of her fringe pinned up with her usual white flower clip.

Now that we are done,we walked downstairs to see two men gaping at us. Precisely,me. It's not everyday you see me being feminine.

Once they shook it off,the seven of us separated into Orochimaru and Kabuto's car to the prom.

Hinata,Ino,Karin and I sat in Orochimaru's car while TenTen,Temari and Konan sat in Kabuto's car.

Our dates promised to meet us at the prom.

On our way,we giggled about how they will react upon seeing our appearances. However,they are more interest on seeing how everyone will react knowing my secret.