Prologue-short

A brown haired, golden eyed man, sat on a chair lazily.

He watched his dark haired friend pace back and forth in the white pristine room.

"Dude will you chill out? We both get released today. Quit pacing".

The dark haired man froze and looked at him.

His blue and green eyes were sparkling in excitement.

"Sorry man. I'm just so happy. I've been waiting for this ever since I got sent over here". He gushed sitting down in a small bed that looked more like a cot.

"You get to see Y/N right? Kira do you even know where she lives now?"

Kira's smile was large.

"Of course I do. I know everything about her. I'll always know where she is. Always".

He laughed to himself as if it was an inside joke.

The brown haired man clicked his tongue.

"I'm amazed they're still letting you go. You still crazy".

Kira gave him an empty smile.

"You and I both know they would kiss my ass. That's just how it works for both of us. Edric".

Edric sighed as a sharp knock came on the door and a guard came in.

"Come on boys. Today's departure day. Kira go pack up your shit". The tall man grunted.

Kira got up happy as can be.

Edric watched his friend leave.

Scratching his neck, he got up and pulled the newspaper clippings from his wall.

"Leah and River McArthur. The true story of a fruitless and loveless relationship".

He grabbed another clipping.

"Violet- how to tell if your child is a true devil".

He glanced down at the clippings.

Well, he wasn't the only crazy person being released today, with a smirk he crumpled them up in his hand.

As he continued to pack, and the guard shifted boredly outside of his room, a clipping that hadn't been crumpled fell to the floor.

A name blared at the end of the small articles.

Arlo Grimes.