Chapter 6

Throughout the entire class,Y/N kept bouncing her leg nervously, feeling anxious and a bit sweaty.

Ezra would not stop staring at her.

And when she stared at back he just smiled back.

Looks like Nick was right.

Ezra was just a creepy guy. Just what she needed.

By the time class had ended her head felt like it was going to burst. She felt irritated and just wanted to go home for maybe a quick nap.

But, as they existed their class, Ezra pulled her aside to an emptier hallway.

"Uh. I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me sometime? Sorry I know this is sudden.." He said shyly scuffing his shoes awkwardly.

Sudden was one way of putting it.

"Uh Ezra. I don't really know you yet. So before I decide yes or no.. maybe we should hang out some more? That way I can know more about you".

He looked at her his eyes lighting up.

"That would be awesome! Here let's exchange numbers". He babbled and so they did exchange numbers.

He tried insisting on walking her to her car but she denied him politely.

After they said they're goodbyes, she made a fast break for her car, the knot in her stomach getting tighter.

She really hadn't hoped that she had just dug her own grave.

Seeing her car, she fished her Keys out and then fumbled accidentally dropping them.

A hand quickly snatched them up before she could grab them.

Looking up at the person she felt her headache intensify.

It was that girl.. Eve?

Eve smiled at her showing off her white pearly teeth.

"Here".

Eve handed her the keys and Y/N stood clutching them wishing for the girl to go away.

"Uh.. thank you".

"No problem Y/N. We should hang out tomorrow". Eve said her eyes radiant and then hopped into a car that pulled up beside them.

A guy was driving it, his dark blue hood covering his face, and smoking what looked like a small vape.

Eve waved to her and they drove out of the parking lot.

Y/N opened the drivers seat to her car and sat inside with a sigh.

She nearly hit her head with the steering wheel.

God she was exhausted.

As she sat there for a few minutes gathering her thoughts, one thing seemed to occur to her, how had Eve known her name?

Meanwhile, Ezra watched Y/N's car pull out of the lot, taking a video with his phone.

He smiled to himself and put away his phone feeling the surge of happiness.

It was just one more step he needed until he could be with Y/N.

As he turned around he nearly ran into a tall browned hair man.

Glaring at him Ezra spat, "Ace".

The man known as Ace just looked at him silently. No expression showing on his face.

"You can't stop me you know. I'm getting to her before Kira does. Or even you". Ezra sneered and walked away.

Ace stood there watching the angelic boy nearly prance off.

He let out a small sigh and looked up at the sky.

Man, things were going to just get worse and worse for Y/N, and Ace knew that he couldn't control himself.  He was just going to be contribute.

And with that in mind he slowly walked to his own car.