Eve

Eve sat on the couch confused as fuck.

The purple haired boy?.. no maybe it was a man. But he sure looked like a boy.

He was quite young looking and looked like a kid playing dress up in his black suit.

He was staring at her from his desk,his hands folded, a strange smile on his face.

"So Eve? Do you know why you are here?"

"Uh no. I was just heading to school when I got kidnapped. What the hell is going on?"

He smirked at her and leaned forward.

"I've noticed you seemed to have a shine to Y/N L/N at school. May I ask why?"

She raised an eyebrow.

"Cause she seems cool? Why do you care?"

He laughed his voice low and gravelly.

"Oh it concerns me all right. You see she's someone I care about very deeply. And unfortunately she was hurt in the past. I just worry that she might get hurt again".

Eve stares at him.

"You were watching me because of that? What the hell".

He stands up slamming his slim body forward.

"Be careful next you try to talk to her or I might really lose it".

She was now open mouthed in shock.

Not soon after she was kicked out and threatened to keep everything a secret.

She stood at the street befuddled.

What had just happened?

Why was this guy after Y/N?

A blue car pulled up to her and she sighed in relief.

She had luckily been allowed to keep her phone and she had called an Uber.

As she slipped into the back seat, the young uber driver whistled.

"You look really scared. You ok?"

She nodded slowly at him meeting his blue eyes in the rear view mirror.

"Yeah I think so".

They drove to her home, there was no way she could handle school right now, her mind was a mess.

Luckily the ride was quiet, and she felt even more relieved when she saw her small home.

"Hey. You can call for me any time you need a ride. Might help my reviews a bit". The uber driver joked and she cracked a smile.

Just before she headed out of the car, she paused and glanced over at the driver.

"Thank you. What's your name?"

"Oh you can just call me Arlo".

His blazing blue eyes stayed in her mind for the rest of the day.