Chapter 10

After leaving the restaurant, Y/N decided to head home. She felt awful and just wanted a hot shower.

She drove herself back to her tiny apartment.

When she was home, she threw her bag to the floor and flung her phone on her bed.

Taking her clothes off, she entered the steaming hot shower with a sigh.

She needed this badly.

Poor Y/N was so damn tired.

What she wouldn't do to have a normal life.

As she stood underneath the shower head her eyes closed, her phone was flooded with texts.

Some from Nick and Michael, and about 10 from Ezra.

Later on she made herself some pasta and decided to call Ezra.

Michael has suggested she end things completely with the strange boy.

And she knew he was right.

Putting her phone on speaker, she listened to it ring and then Ezras rushed voice came on,

"Y/N! You called me!"

She felt herself cringing a bit from how excited he sounded.

"Uh hi. Listen Ezra.. are you free this weekend? I think we need to have a talk". She said in a serious loud tone as she stirred the sauce she was making.

There was a pause from the other line.

"Sure! When do you want to hang out? Saturday ? Sunday?" Ezra exclaimed.

They both confirmed the date and time. Then Y/N got off claiming she needed to eat.

Didn't she already eat??

Scowling, Ezra walked slowly to his car, his eyes on Kira's back.

Kira and Edric were talking about something with Edric letting out short laughs.

Ezra should just tell Y/N this weekend that Timothy was Kira. But it might just make her more scared.

Kira and Edric rounded a corner and walked to a Lexus parked in the back parking lot.

Ezra wanted to nearly cry,

Nothing was going his way!!

That was when the voice came making his freeze in his tracks.

"Ezra. You're losing control of everything". Came the voice syrupy and sounding nearly gentle but the malice was evident.

Ezra gulped and hurried to his own car. Hastily getting inside before he talked out loud.

"I'm sorry! I've done everything you told me to do! What more can I do for Y/N to love me!"

Tears were starting to run down his cheeks.

"Oh Ezra. If only you were as smart as I was. You need to make Y/N yours. You may look like a small angel but you are strong. And you need to show her how strong you really are".

"What do you mean?" Ezra whispered.

"There is something that not even Kira did that could have completely destroyed Y/N. Made her Obiedent forever. You know what I'm talking about don't you Ezra?"

Ezra gasped as the word seemed stuck in his throat.

"A-Are you saying I should rape Y/N?"

The voice laughed vibrating in his head.

"That's right. Show her what true power is Ezra. Show her what I wasn't able too".

Shaking a bit, Ezra stared at his steering wheel, then smiled. His cheeks were dry now.

"Yes of course. You're right. You are always right. I'll just have to show her".

And as he stared his car he couldn't believe it. This weekend would be the exact perfect time.

After all, the voice knew everything. It taught him everything.

What could go wrong?

/: (If you guys are wondering why Y/N is eating again, she didn't really eat the last two times lol)