Chapter 4

Y/N sat in class, chewing on her pen absentmindedly, watching her professor nearly throw her book down on her desk.

Guess she was having a rough day too.

"Ok class is over. But I'd like the reports to be in by Friday". The professor said looking around the classroom suspiciously.

Y/N got up collecting her things.

As she walked out of the classroom, her head felt murky, not just from lack of sleep.

She had so much on her mind and she hated it.

If only she could just forget.

She headed to the usual spot in the cafeteria.

There she found Nick looking irritated.

She found out why, her eyes focused on a very beautiful young man sitting across him.

He had blonde hair and beautiful ocean like blue eyes.

He looked up and saw her, jumping in joy, as if he had been waiting for her.

"Hi! Y/N right? I'm Ezra. We have Anthropology together". He beamed shaking her hand.

Uh oh. She did not remember this guy at all.

Which was odd considering how pretty this guy was.

Even just being in the cafeteria he stuck out like an angel on a Christmas tree.

"Uh Hi. I'm guessing you wanted to sit here?" She questioned sitting down slowly.

"Yep. I hope you guys don't mind. I keep getting bugged by everyone here". He frowned sitting down next to her and looking at her.

Go figure.

Noticing Nick glowering at the two of them, she gave him an awkward smile.

A voice suddenly called out a number.

"Oh that's me! I got some lunch for both of us Y/N! As thanks for letting me sit here".

He ran off excitedly towards the front.

"I do not like this guy. He just started talking to me and he was so.. i don't know creepy talking about you. Plus look at him! He's like a girl who somehow turned into a guy". Nick hissed at Y/N as soon as Ezra was out of sight.

Y/N sighed and grabbed her water bottle,

Taking a big sip, she relaxed a bit.

"I'll talk to him. I really don't need this". She sighed rubbing her temples.

"Headache?"

"Yeah probably from just not sleeping".

Nicks face turned into a worrying look.

Ezra came back carrying two trays full of food skillfully.

That nearly set Nick off again.

As a server he had a tough time carrying plates.

He sat there steaming in his own anger.

Y/N looked down at the tray.

Cheeseburger, fries, a chocolate muffin, and even some sprite.

Talk about having a heart attack.

"You really didn't have to buy all of this".

"Not at all. We need some sugar in us!" Ezra beamed biting into his own burger.

Nick looked ready to explode.

Y/N held up a hand warning him to calm down.

"Look um Ezra. I really appreciate you getting lunch. But next time please just approach me in class or something. My friend here thinks you've taken the best friend seat away". She giggled watching Nick deflate.

Ezra dropped his burger in shock.

If he had a dog tail it would have been drooping.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too Nick". He said looking over at Nick who groaned.

"Fucking Y/N. That's not.. ok forget it. Just be less creepy Ezra. Y/N ain't your treat". Nick said crossing his arms and looking at Ezra.

He in return gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh I'll let you what I mean.." Nick said starting his rant about boundaries.

While Nick was going off, Y/N sipped her sprite and looked over at the other tables.

She suddenly let out a large gasp and dropped the soda.

It spilled all over food.

But she didn't notice it at all.

She saw a very familiar face staring at her smiling.

She felt like puking .

It had to be an illusion.

It couldn't have been Kira.