Anton

Anton stood in front of his bathroom mirror. Staring at his reflection in disgust.

He hated the way he looked. Pale, big eyes, pretty features. He looked like a damn girl.

Scowling, he walked out to his room, ignoring the girl tied up on his bed.

She was half naked and crying her mouth taped shut.

His assistant stood near the bed awkwardly, holding out a bathrobe, he took it and slipped it on.

"Uh Sir? What should we do about uh this lady?"

He barely spared a glance.

"She's the bitch who talked shit about Y/N. Go give her to Grayson. Little ass needs something to keep preoccupied, since he broke his last toy". He sneered as his assistant nodded and signaled for two large body guards.

They picked up the writhing girl and took her out.

"Have Liam send a message to Jax. I need to talk to him about some issues regarding the Holt family. Oh and make sure those videos Y/N are sent to me". He said glancing at his assistant who nodded fearfully, gave a quick bow and scurried out.

The door closed with a loud moan.

Anton walked to an attaching room, that was his study, and sat at his desk.

He clicked on the video of Y/N he loved to watch over and over again.

It was a video from about two weeks ago.

She was sleeping, the shot of her tousled hair was a close up, her long lashes framing her perfect face.

Stroking the monitor he sighed.

How he wished he could already go see her. How he could finally meet her after all this time.

But he had to be patient just a little bit more.

He stared at the monitor, his fingers nearly aching from the want of actually touching her, he continued to touch the screen.

This obsession was driving him nuts. This ache growing more and more profound as the days came.

He closed the video reluctantly.

Opening up another file, it was another video, but this time it was of Kira and his new found friend Edric.

He wanted to snort and how stupid Kira looked.

Worlds stupidest disguise went out to Kira.

The door suddenly burst open and his assistant came running in.

"Sir! Master Grayson is not in his room! A-and according to the gps tracker he's at the restaurant Miss L/N is at". He panted bending over a bit.

Anton closed his eyes in annoyance.

This little...

"Have someone go pick him up before he causes any trouble. Now".

His last word coming off as a nasty warning.

His assistant ran back out, and Anton stood up.

It was time to get dressed.

In fact, this wasn't the first time Grayson had pulled off some stunt like this, little shit did whatever he wanted.

And Anton really needed to teach him a lesson.

With a little smile on his face, Anton felt a little better, eager to hurt the teenager, and to get off his frustrations on him.