Unknown POV

He stood in front of the huge tv screen wanting to kiss it.

The camera showed his beautiful girl laying in her bed, silently kicking off the covers, and turning to her side with a sigh.

She looked so serene.

So perfect.

Perfect was really the only way he could describe her.

He knew it years ago when he saw her for the first time.

Those trembling eyes, those perfect kissable lips, just everything about her.

She might not be as innocent as she was back then, but that was fine, after all certain incidents can traumatize a person.

And he was fine with that.

He didn't mind her a little broken.

He could easily fix her, fix her to the way he wanted her to be, his perfect girl.

Reaching out, he stroked the screen, just gazing at her.

"Uh.. Sir?".

A voice called out timidly behind him.

He turned around to see the beautiful older woman looking at him nervously.

"What".

"They're calling for you".

He nearly rolled his eyes and took one last look at the screen. He pushed his soft purple hair out of his eyes and stalked out of the room. Slamming the door causing the woman to jump.

The woman looked at the screen. And then at the other smaller screens. And then at the pictures.

The worst part she had seen at this point was the awful shrines.

Yeah shrines. There were more than one.

She looked back the big screen, the camera zooming on the sleeping girls face.

"You should've never stayed in this country. I tried so hard to help you". The woman whispered and walked away.