Anton

There was silence from the other side of their door.

"...I don't believe you".

Anton sighed as he beckoned for the guard to leave.

The silent tall man disappeared through the front door.

"It's true Y/N. Haven't you ever thought your life was odd? That everything that happened just seemed planned? With Violet or Kira?" He said softly leaning his head against the door.

He could sense her confused thinking.

He continued to speak as he silently jacked open the lock on the bathroom door.

As the door clicked open, he pushed it open to see Y/N standing in the bath, pointing the gun to him steadily.

She stared at him, her eyes looking blank, as he felt himself froze at the gun.

"Drop the gun Y/N. We don't have to do this". He said calmly.

She let out a soft laugh.

"To think after all this time I would meet you like this. I thought I would have a bit more time.. but I guess things will end here huh?"

Before Anton could even react, she pressed the trigger, the sound of the gun going off alerted Antons guards and they ran into her room.

They found Anton and Y/N in a strange lock with him holding her arms safety. The mirror had exploded from the shot.

"Grab the gun and inject her with the paralyzer". Anton snapped as one of guards grabbed a needle from the small case he was carrying.

As they injected her Y/N looked Anton in the eyes. Whispering,"Who said I was trying to kill you asshole?"

Anton felt himself feel chilled.

He knew she was smart but he didn't know that she would have a plan in mind.

And to his anger, her plan was working, as Kira stood staring up at her apartment building. Glancing at a car with a black suited man pacing around it.

He pulled out his phone.

Texting his brother, he instructed him to find Antons  home, and then meet him back at his apartment.

Like hell Kira would let Anton have Y/N.