Grayson short

Grayson lay under his bed sobbing.

It wasn't fair! All he wanted to do was help Y/N and Anton.

But he kept being punished. It wasn't fair at all!

He rubbed his eyes, calming down a bit, as the sound of footsteps echoed in his room.

"Where is he now. God dammit". He heard the mumble of the stressed out guard who ran to go look in another room.

When he was sure the guard was gone, he slowly crawled out and stood up, his stomach grumbling loudly.

It wasn't fun to be so hungry. When was the last time he even had food? 2 days ago?

Patting his belly, he shuffled to the boarded up window, and peeked through the crack.

He could see the cars and other guards being informed that he had disappeared again,

Grayson knew that he would probably be punished once again. Maybe lose another finger this time.

He bit his bruised lips and let out a small whimper.

The only thing he could hope for now is for Kira to come soon.

And hopefully for Violet to visit him again.

They were fun friends.

As the stomping and yelling suddenly pierced the air, he looked down at his bloody hands, and wished that he could see Y/N.

Maybe Y/N could save him too. Then they could all be free together.