Chapter 19- Short

Ace opened and closed his mouth. He resembled a fish.

If she wasn't so serious she probably would've laughed by now.

"I.. can't tell you that. I'm not allowed too". He muttered as he twiddled his thumbs.

Y/N gritted her teeth. God this was so annoying.

"Fine. Judging from your hesitation I'm going to think that you do work for him. The real question is WHO?!" She yelled out the last word. Slamming her fist into the table.

Ace remained silent, refusing to make eye contact with her, just staring at her fist.

She nearly growled as she take a deep breath.

"Ace. I need to know. Please. Just tell me .. I-I need to know before he makes me lose it completely". She whispered the hurt in evident in her eyes.

Ace felt himself falter.

He hadn't meant to hurt his only sister,

But at the same time telling her was really risky.

"His name.. is Anton. That's all I can tell you". He said finally as he stood up looking both ashamed and confused.

"I need to go, I'm sorry". And with that he nearly dashed out of the apartment leaving Y/N to her thoughts

Later on as she stared out of her window, she thought hard to herself, she really couldn't remember an Anton.

Not even one of Violets stalkers had had that name.

Anton...who was he?

And as she walked to her bedroom, rubbing her forehead wearily, she was unaware that the a certain grey haired lad was eagerly staring up at her apartment.

"Y/N. Big sister I'm here to see you". He sang to himself swinging his head side to side. Attracting some weird looks from passerby's .

But he didn't care.. after all it wasn't every day family would meet.

And with that, he walked to the door of the apartment building, ready to impress both Y/N and Anton.