12 | welcomes and growls

I must have fallen asleep at some point during the journey because I woke up to those familiar sparks on my arm, as Adrian shook me awake, "Skylar, wake up. We're here"

I sat up and put me phone into my pocket as I got out of the car, without looking at him. He deserved my silent treatment!

The mansion was so big, double the size of our pack house. It was so modern and beautiful. There were two big staircases on either side and a giant pool. And I thought our pack house was big.

As we walked towards the entrance, I saw a man and woman, both smiling

As we walked towards the entrance, I saw a man and woman, both smiling. The man had slightly long, dark blonde hair that was combed back, with dark brown eyes. The woman was beautiful with light brown hair and hazel brown eyes.  They both looked like they were my age.

"Welcome to BloodMoon. Jaxon, come with me" Adrian said, as he walked in front of us into the mansion. Jaxon looked at me with an apologetic smile, then followed Adrian. The least he could do was introduce me to these people or even show me around!

"Sorry about him, he must be in a bad mood. My name is Amelia and this is my mate Nathan, who's the pack's lead warrior."

"Yeah I know. Someone definitely pissed in his cereal" I said, before rolling my eyes. "But, it's nice to meet you. I'm Skylar" I said, causing them to chuckle. Suddenly, Amelia stepped forward and gave me a hug.

"I can't wait to get to know you. We will definitely become best friends!" she squealed. I chuckled at her excitement.

"Amy, let her cone inside" Nathan said, with amusement in his eyes.

"Oh yes, come on in. I'll show you around" she replied and pulled me in with her. I smiled at her excitement. She reminded me of Jess.

The pack house looked bigger inside if that was even possible. I was worried I'd get lost. As Nathan and Amy showed me all the different rooms, I admired the beauty of this place. The walls were filled with beautiful paintings that I couldn't take my eyes of. I wondered who had painted all these?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of heels. We turned around to see a woman, barely dressed. Her cropped shirt could have been mistaken as a bra, with a lot of her cleavage and her stomach on display. Her long legs were covered in a pair of dangerously short shorts, that I was afraid would show her panties any second. She had long blonde hair, that was curled perfectly and her face was caked with make up. To finish off the look, she wore long pink heels. How could she walk in them?

"Hey Amelia and Nathan, where's my Adrian?", she purred before making eye contact with me and looking me up and down with an expression of distaste. I clenched my fists and tried to keep Sapphire in. We were both furious with someone else talking like that about our mate, "Oh, who's this new girl. Actually don't answer, I don't have time. I need to go and see my mate. I've missed him sooo much while he was away. Like who goes for that long and doesn't take their Luna", she rambled, before flicking her blonde hair behind her and walking up the long stairs, shaking her ass with every step. I couldn't help but feel slightly envious of her curvy body.