18 | ferraris and 21 questions

I had just closed the bedroom door, when it slammed open. "I saw you and Alpha Adrian kiss each other's cheeks just now and I noticed how lovey dovey you were in the morning. The sexual tension is killing me. Tell me everything right now! It's kissing cheeks now but soon it's going to be fuc-" Amy rambled. I quickly shushed her, my cheeks going bright red.

"Stop it. Someone could hear" I said as I brought her to the bed. We both sat down and I continued. "Last night we had a little argument and this morning when he woke me up and told me about the oracle meeting, we apologised and hugged. And um..before going downstairs, he kissed me on the cheek."

"Oh My Goddess!!! That is so cute!! And you're smile is so big. You guys are so perfect for eachother. I can't wait for you two to have little kids and omg when you get married I'm so going to be a bridesmaid" she rambled. I shook my head with a laugh. She was so excited.

"Okay, okay enough of this. Adrian is taking me out for a date in less than two hours, so I need you to help me get ready" I said as I stood up.

"You're going on a date?!!! Omg, I'm so happy for you. Why are you just sitting down then? You should have told me before!!" she gushed, as she quickly stood up and pushed me towards the bathroom "Go have a shower, I'll get my makeup from my room. You're going to look so sexy, Adrian won't be able to keep his hands off you" she said, excitedly as she ran out of the room. I laughed to myself and went into the shower.

Once I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body and another towel around my hair. Whilst I was moisturising my skin, I heard a knock on the door and assumed it was Amelia "Come in"

Through the mirror, I saw Adrian's reflection as he walked into the bathroom. I gasped and quickly turned around. "I um..I thought you were Amy" I said, holding my towel tight. I noticed his eyes darken as he looked at me, his eyes lingering on my chest area. "Sorry" he shook his head as if only just realising he had been staring. "I came for some hair gel. I'll just grab it and go." He reached to my right and opened the drawer to take it out. His hand made contact with my exposed leg and I gasped as sparks spread up my leg. He must have felt it too because I noticed his eyes darken slightly. He cleared his throat and smiled, before walking out of the bathroom.

After drying my hair, I walked out of the bathroom and noticed Amy wasn't here. My eyebrows furrowed. She'd said she went to get makeup from her room but it didn't take this long to bring it. As if sensing my thoughts, she ran into the room with her makeup bag in one hand and she fixed her disheveled hair with the other. I noticed her lipstick was smudged.

"I'm so sorry Sky. I went to get my makeup and Nathan was there and he grabbed me and started kissing me and then-"

"Stop! I don't need details. Gross!!" I said and she started laughing, while placing the makeup out on my dressing table. I looked at the bed and gasped at the beautiful dress laid out on it. It was a floor-length, red, low cut, silk dress with a slit on one leg.

"Get changed first, then I'll do your hair and makeup last" Amy instructed

I grabbed the dress and walked into the closet. I put my my lace thong on then the matching bra with the dress. The dress fit my figure like a glove, showing all my curves and making my figure look amazing. The slit in my leg made my legs look longer and I paired the outfit with my red bottoms. I smiled at my reflection and walked back to the room.

"OMG SKYLAR YOU LOOK SO HOT. IF I WAS GAY I WOULD DEFINITELY F*CK YOU" Amy squealed as soon as she saw me as I laughed "Come here, let me do your hair and makeup"

I sat down at my dressing table while she got to work. We decided on curling my hair and it cascaded down my back in perfect ringlets. My makeup was gorgeous; my cheekbones were defined, I had a smokey look on my eyelids and my lips were painted a dark red. I looked so beautiful.

"Adrian's not going to be able to take his eyes off you the whole night" Amy laughed as she began packing her things away.

"Thank you for helping me get ready Amy" I said with a smile. "No problem girl, enjoy your date. Love you babes" she gave me a quick hug then left the room. I picked up my bag and put my lipstick, phone and gum in it.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 5 when, on cue, the door opened and Adrian walked in. He was wearing a red, silk button up shirt that matched my dress with some black trousers and loafers. His hair was combed back, perfectly. I noticed he was checking me out, his eyes lingering at my cleavage. As if noticing I had caught him staring, he quickly cleared his throat "Wow Skylar, you look beautiful" he complimented. I smiled "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself" I replied with a wink.

He chuckled, then said "That I know. Let's go. Ladies first" he motioned for me to lead the way.

"So you can check out my ass" I scoffed, with a laugh and walked in front of him, swaying my hips on purpose. I heard him take a breath in and smirked at the effect I had on him.

We walked outside and I saw beautiful black Ferrari with red seats. "What a beauty" I whistled, as I walked towards the passenger seat. "Let me" Adrian said, walking in front of me and opening the door.

"Why thank you, gentleman" I said, jokingly with a laugh as I sat inside the seat. He laughed and closed the door behind me before walking around to his seat and turning the engine on. The engine purred and it was honestly the best car I'd ever been in.

As he started driving, I looked outside the window and saw the beautiful scenery. His pack was located more in the city than mine - well, my old pack, so there was a lot of more to see.

Adrian turned the radio on and a slow, love song started playing. He started humming along and I laughed "I didn't take you for a slow music kinda guy."

He looked at me and smirked "There's a lot you don't know about me, sweetheart" He bit his lip before looking ahead again. Hearing him call me by that nickname made my heart beat quicken and the way he bit his lip caused desire to pool between my legs. I started thinking about what his lips would feel like against my body, as Sapphire put images in my head of him licking and biting down my body as his hands roamed all my curves. Not the best time, Sapphire. I tightened my legs together to hide my growing arousal but it was too late.

He took a deep breath in and sniffed the air, his head snapping to me. "I can smell your arousal Skylar. I won't be able to control Ryder for much longer, so stop thinking about whatever it is you're thinking about" his voice sounded strained and I knew he was trying to keep his wolf in. "Sorry" I said, my voice thick with desire. My eyes were hooded as I looked back at him and he slowly licked his lips, enjoying the sight.

I looked outside the window, trying to distract myself. "We're here" he said and I looked forward to see we were parked outside an Italian restaurant. How fancy. I moved my hand to open the door, but Adrian stopped me by grabbing my hand. Sparks spread up my hand and arm. "Wait" he instructed, before getting out of the car and opening my door for me.

"I'm capable of opening a door Adrian" I laughed as I got out. "I know but I want to be there for you. Always" he said as he looked at me, emotion swirling through his brown orbs. He put his arm out for me to hold and we walked into the restaurant.