42 | contractions and family

One week later

I awoke to a sharp pain in my lower stomach. I screamed as the pain became sharper and more painful. "Adrian." I cried out. I think my contractions were starting. He groaned in his sleep, before quickly sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked, as he quickly got out of bed and came to by side. The pain was unbearable and I could barely speak. His eyes widened as if in realisation that I was going into labour and he quickly grabbed some water from the nightstand and made me drink some. Then, he rushed to the side and grabbed some leggings and a random jumper for me to wear because I was only in my underwear.

He helped me stand up and change into the clothes. I noticed my water had broke and the bed was wet. My heart beat quickened in panic. I hope everything went smoothly. Adrian's eyes glazed over, whilst he helped me get changed and I knew instantly he must be mind linking. As soon as I was dressed, Adrian quickly threw on a shirt and a pair of sweatpants and grabbed my bag that was already packed and helped me out the door. The contractions would stop for a few minutes then come back fill force. I groaned as I felt another wave of pain come.

When we reached downstairs, I noticed Jaxon, Danielle, Nathan and Amy already awake. They rushed out with us and I noticed a driver waiting for us outside the door. Adrian helped me in the back of the car and sat beside me.

"Hurry up. Get us to the pack infirmary quickly." Adrian demanded. The driver drohe quickly and within minutes we were outside the infirmary. Adrian carried me inside and yelled for Doc.

"Oh Goddess. Is the Luna going into labour?" Doc said, as he came running and saw the state I was in.

"No she's sleeping. Are you blind? Of course she's in labour. Do something or I'll kill you!" Adrian growled. Doc's eyes widened before he quickly motioned for us to follow him and almost ran to a room. Once we reached the room, Adrian made me lay down on the bed and Doc gave him a gown, before leaving. Adrian helped me change into the gown and I lay back on the bed.

"Come on, princess you've got this. Breathe in and out, with me." he said, as he started doing breathing exercises. I tried to copy him but the pain was too excruciating.

"Ahhhhh" I screamed. "It hurts Adrian. I can't do this. How will I get two babies out? I'll die?" I panicked, as I grabbed my stomach and my eyes closed in pain. "Next time your dick comes anywhere near my pussy I'll snap it off and make you eat it!" I seethed. Adrian's eyes widened and I saw him visibly shake.

"No, baby. We can use birth control or something." he panicked. I rolled my eyes, but quickly shut them and fisted the sheets as the first contraction came. A moment later, a nurse ran in and a female doctor followed her. She gave Adrian some clothing to wear and he went into the bathroom and quickly changed into the blue clothing. While he was changing, I was connected to some machines and I was given some medication to ease the pain.

"Luna, I want you to start pushing." Doc said, as soon as Adrian walked back in. He ran to my side and grabbed my hand. I squeezed his hand so tight, I'm sure I heard a crack but I kept squeezing, as I pushed harder and harder. Doc stood between my legs, as she kept reassuring me to keep pushing. I squeezed my eyes shut and pushed, screaming in pain. I felt something between my legs and I heard Doc laugh.

"I can see the head. Keep pushing, Luna you've got this." she said, as she leaned down and held the baby. She wrapped him up in a towel and gave him to Adrian.

"Well done, princess." Adrian smiled and he leaned down and kissed my forehead. Seeing him happy gave me a sudden surge of strength and I kept pushing till I heard a cry. Tears fell from my eyes as I smiled.

"Well done Luna. You've given birth to a boy. Come on, keep pushing." she said. I nodded, before pushing and after a long, painful amount of time, I heard another cry but it was slightly high pitched.

"It's a girl!" Doc announced, as she wrapped her in a blanket. She gave me the baby and I held her in my arms. Tears fell from my eyes, as I looked at my baby. Adrian gave me my baby boy and I held them both in my arms.

"We'll give you a few moments alone, then we'll wash the babies and give them some post-birth injections." Doc said, before her and the nurse left the room.

"I did it Adrian. We did it." I said, with happiness as I kissed our babies' foreheads. Adrian sat down on the bed beside me and kissed my forehead before doing the same to our babies.

"I'm so proud of you, my love. Today is definitely one of the best days of my life. I've become a parent with the love of my life" he said. I noticed tears fall from his eyes and I couldn't help but cry with happiness too.

I looked down at my babies, as they looked up at Adrian and I. I smiled, in content. My own family.

"Adrian I want to name her after your mother. Sophia." I said. Adrian looked up at me, in shock before he broke out into a grin.

"That means a lot angel." He said, before hugging me. He then leaned back and looked at me.

"We'll name him Axel." he said. I nodded, in love with the names.

"Axel and Sophia" I said, as I looked down at our babies. They looked up at Adrian and I with their big brown eyes.

"Mummy and daddy love you both." Adrian cooed.

EEEKKKK!! Their babies are born omg. This is so exciting.