23 | love and tears

I walked into our bedroom and slammed the door behind me. Seeing the time, I noticed it was already 2am. Then, I stripped out of the hospital gown and panties and walked into the bathroom. How dare that asshole tease me like that? Why was it so hard to stay angry with him? All I could think about was him.

I filled the tub, as I removed the bandages from my hands. The cuts had healed completely, with dry blood all over my fingers. My hair was matted with sweat and I looked like a mess. I threw the bandages in the bin then lay in the bathtub and closed my eyes. The water was warm and it felt amazing against my skin. As I washed my body, I thought about what Adrian had said. He said he hadn't done anything with Samantha since he'd met me? Was he lying to me or telling me the truth? Perhaps, I had seen it wrong. But then, why was she topless? Had they had sex? My mind filled with images of Adrian and Samantha that I definitely didn't want to see.

I finished rinsing off my body and walked to the mirror

I finished rinsing off my body and walked to the mirror. As I looked at my body, I couldn't help but feel like I wasn't enough. As my eyes gazed over my skin, I tried to compare myself to Samantha. Her breasts were bigger than mine and she had a big ass. Was that what Adrian was in to? I tried to push down these thoughts as I wrapped a towel around myself, before walking back into the bedroom. Adrian stood there, shirtless with the hospital gown and my panties in his hand. My cheeks burned as I realised I'd left them on the floor. He smirked at this and walked around me to the bathroom and threw them into the laundry basket. I walked to the closet and got changed into some cotton shorts and a white cropped top.

While drying my hair with the towel, I walked out of the closet at the same time Adrian walked out of the bathroom. We made eye contact and his eyes roamed my body. I noticed he was only wearing a pair of sweatpants that lay dangerously low on his hips, exposing his deep V line. Oh, how I wish I could lick down tha- Stop it Skylar! You're meant to be angry with him! I snapped out of my lust-filled thoughts and looked away from Adrian. I hadn't forgotten what that asshole had done. I walked towards the door to sleep in a guestroom. There was no way I'd sleep in the same room, in the same bed as this manwh*re!

"Skylar" he held my hand to stop me from walking.

"What Adrian?" I sighed, turning around and looking up at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Come. Please." he led me to the bed and we sat down. I moved back so there was a distance between us and his eyes flashed with pain, as he raked his hand through his hair. "Look Skylar. I'm so sorry you had to see that. Samantha. She..I..um we've slept together on occasions" he said. Although I already knew, it hurt. Especially coming from his mouth. Adrian noticed this and he held my face in his hands. I tried to move back but the look in his eyes halted my movement.

"You have to believe me, love. She meant nothing. She means nothing. You mean everything to me Skylar. When you walked in to my office, she was kissing me. You have to believe me. I told her to get out, that you were my mate, that I wouldn't have sex with her but she didn't listen. Right when she put her lips on me, you walked in. I was going to push her off. I didn't even return the kiss!" he pleaded, desperately.

"Why was she topless, Adrian?" I questioned, with an emotionless face.

"She took her top off as soon as she walked in the room. I told her to get out but she didn't listen. I didn't even touch her. Please believe me. I'm not lying. I'm so sorry Skylar." he choked on his words as tears fell from his eyes. "Seeing you on that hospital bed. I..I can't bear to lose you. Not you too. You're the first person I actually care about since my mother. Please, please don't ever leave me. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me." he said, as tears fell from his eyes. Emotion swirled in his light brown eyes. I could tell he was telling the truth. His eyes showed truth and honesty.

I wiped his tears and looked him in the eye "I believe you Adrian. I forgive you but it will be harder to forget. The next time I see that bitch, she won't look pretty after I'm done with her." I growled. He laughed and I joined in with him "And as for never leaving you. Oh honey, I'm not that easy to get rid off." I smirked, before boldly capturing his lips on mine. He kissed me back hungrily, as my hands found their way in his hair. His hair felt so soft and he moaned as I tugged slightly.

He lay back on the bed so I was straddling him and I kissed down his neck. I left open kisses down his jaw and along his neck, internally smirking at the marks that covered his neck. He grabbed my waist and flipped us over, leaning his weight on his elbows. He kissed down my neck, hungrily then his lips kept going lower and lower. I sat up and removed my top and threw it on the floor, before smirking. I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Like what you see?" I asked a stunned Adrian whose eyes hadn't left my boobs.

"More like love." he answered before he grabbed one of my nipples and flicked his fingers over it. My head fell back on the pillow as I moaned in pleasure. His mouth covered the other as he licked and sucked on it. Pleasure built up and my panties dampened as my moans got louder. His mouth then covered the other nipple as he payed equal attention to both. I grabbed Adrian's hair in my hands and tugged, as I moaned in pleasure.

"I could listen to you moan all day, princess." he said, as he looked up at me, his eyes filled with lust. He kissed the skin between both breasts then planted kisses in a path up my chest, neck, jaw and finally his lips met mine again. His hands traced all my curves and made their way to the one place that craved his touch the most. He removed my shorts and panties, effortlessly and rubbed my cûnt with his fingers. His fingers opened my folds and massaged my pussy.

"You're so wet for me, baby" he said before kissing me, passionately. I moaned in the kiss as a knot formed in my lower stomach. His fingers moved in circles around my clit as he pinched and pulled on it. It felt so good. No one had touched me down there. He suddenly plunged a finger into my pussy and his movements grew faster and faster.

"Aaahhhh" I moaned loudly. His finger hit all the right spots as he added another one. His lips left mine as he sucked on one of my nipples. I could feel the knot growing.

"Adrian I'm gonna c-" suddenly he bit on my nipple at the same time as his fingers hit my sweet spot and I came, my juices covering Adrian's fingers. He looked up at me and smirked, as he removed his fingers from my pussy and licked them clean, my juices dripping from them. Seeing him taste my pussy was so hot.

"That was the best thing I've ever tasted." he said as he pecked my lips, before cleaning me up with my shorts. He then pulled the duvet over us and laid down next to me, holding me close.

"I love you. I love you so much, princess" he said before kissing my forehead. My heart beat quickened as I looked up at him in shock. Did he just say he loved me? "I realised I loved you when I saw you on that hospital bed. The thought of losing you...it scared me. The last time I felt that vulnerable was when Ibsaw my mother in the bathtub"

"I love you too, Adrian." I said, before leaning up and kissing him. The kiss was slow and passionate, nothing like our previous kisses. We broke the kiss and he held me close. His lips latched onto my neck as he sucked on the one spot that caused shivers to spread across my whole body. I moaned in pleasure and felt his teeth extend. I smiled, as I realised he was going to mark me.

"I'm ready. Just mark me already." I said, as I pushed my neck closer to him.

"This will hurt, princess" he said before placing his lips back onto my neck. As he bit into my neck, pain seared through my flesh and I could feel tears fall from my eyes. I suppressed a moan of pain and quickly the pain morphed into pleasure. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I gripped onto Adrian's forearms to grip myself. After he had finished marking me, he licked the surrounding flesh before pecking the mark, softly.

"Now everyone can see that you're mine" he said, tucking my hair behind my ear before holding me close. I smiled up at him weakly, as my head fell back against the soft pillows and I felt my eyes close. Darkness began surrounding me as I fell unconscious in the arms of my mate, my other half, my love.

They finally dropped the L word and he's marked her!!!!